I feel depressed..........

Jhi576

Reaction score
neverwakeme said:
How can I start this.. I wasn't self councious about myself a couple years ago but only now that I am I got to see the dramatic difference between people that look really good and people who look really bad, I think I'm in between.. but it's not enough for me.
I'm not even bald yet.. no one can actually tell if I'm balding but I'm almost 100% sure that I am. And then as if loosing hair isn't enough there's other issues..
I have a bit of acne, I try to work out but I'm skinny and my muscles develop so damn slow, then I have a tendecy to be hairy(which seems to be increasing since I started shedding) and I wax my chest but then I have to deal with the ingrowns....
I know it sounds very ridiculous, and some people have serious problems and struggle to live but personally I just feel like dyeing, and I don't even want to imagine the day I'll have to shave my head.. I think I'm gonna chop it off instead AHAHAHHA!!!!! sorry I've been feeling a little mad lately! :p My parents suck, where I live it sucks too, I suck, my life sucks..
Life is really unfair, some people have great looks, great hair, lots of money and/or opportunities and others just have problems to deal with. Maybe if I don't loose my hair I won't kill myself!
Probably I'm in the wrong forum, should've posted this in some suicide forum lol but maybe trough this I'll get you all depressed and suicidal and then when you kill yourselves you won't keep spreading the black death!!!! AKA BALDNESS :eek: !!!!arghhh!!!!!!! :freaked2: j/k I don't want anyone dead and baldness alone isn't reason enough to kill yourself. peace out! gotta go take care of some pimples! :nod:

Hey i got good news if you want to stop acne with much problem try this and couple month you will fee.This one work like acuttine but without less side effect and no danger..

http://www.vilantae.net

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Manutd4545 said:
Everyone, Cheer up!

I am not depressed, but by reading this I am very much on my way to becoming depressed. The problem here is that some of us are obsessed woth our hair 24/7. people say hairloss is destroying their lives. I very much doubt it- it is down to confidence. Hairloss obviously destroys confindence. When it comes to girls all they see is a grumpy person therefore you are no fun to them. If you try to get on with life with out constantly worrying about hair it would do yourself alot of good. I am fighting the battle, I look at these sites to see how people are progressing and get some advice. Some people are on this forum way too often which in itself is making you feel more insecure.

I couldn't have said it better myself! Its all about confidence at the end of the day. If women see you with no confidence and miserable then they're not going to want to be around you no matter how good or bad your hair looks. Hiarloss destroys confidence it doesn't destroy looks! Women don't care about hairloss and the only women that do are those shallow, stuck up b****s that ain't worth it anyway!

Dave, I like your 5 steps of treatment.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My input on all this:

Hair maketh not the man, that much is obvious. It f*****g helps if you've got it, as do good looks. But it's not everything. ITS NOT EVERYTHING GET ME?

So, if you're going bald, or you have a face only a mother could love then you need to make up for it in other ways. Be funny, be creative, be smart, be athletic. Just push yourself and focus on one area of your life - whatever takes your fancy - because when you do that you find yourself suddenly becoming good at other stuff too. Example: You go play squash, and you're sh*t at it. So you make jokes about your awful skill to the cute girl on the next court. You see her again the next week, and eventually play a few games. After a few months, you've developed social skills, a sense of humour, squash knowledge, and a kickass cardiovascular system. And you've forgotten about your "ugly" bald head.

In summary; get a hobby and aim to be the best at it.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TIM for congress. said:
alpha males don't exist. no one is naturally better than anyone else. it's all a matter of how you present yourself.

heh that's like saying, "geniuses don't exist, it's just a matter of applying your knowledge"