I dropped my whole bottle of open minoxidil on the floor.

G

Please, someone help me. I'm sitting at my computer crying my eyes out at what I’ve just done.

I was applying 6 squirts to my vertex, when I dropped my minoxidil on the floor.

I didn't know what to do.

It cost so much money.

I was panicking in my bathroom.

Letting go with a chorus of "why me, why me!"

I am crying as I type.

I started to furiously bang my head on the floor in the hope I will save myself a day of applications.

I feel so low right now.

Instead of being out with a girl, I am here on a Saturday morning with minoxidil dripping down my red face, crying as I type.

I don't know what to do.

As I type this message I am running to and from my bathroom frantically cracking my head on the floor in the hope that I save some of the solution.

I am sitting at my computer with a T-Bag on my head.

I am desperate right now.

I need a cure.

I am furiously trying to coat the whole contents of the t-bag onto my scalp, while rubbing my tears onto the dried out minoxidil.

Now I don't know where to apply the spironolactone cream or the folligan.

Everytime, I apply the folligan after the spironolactone the minoxidil ends up too dry.

Or when I Nizoral my head before the minoxidil and spironolactone, I folligan my brain.

Yep.

I need a Hair transplant.

Rage

Established Member
Reaction score
man.. tough break :(

I've spillt mine too.. there's nothing you can do about it, just like spilt milk. I know people are going go seriously give you sh*t for this .. but you have my support. I was once like you, i would have cried ... you just have to realise, it was min that you just lost, not all your hair!

Redbone

Reaction score
Oh come on toughen up guy, i used to spend $200 a month on sh*t called LEwenbergs Formula and found out after 8 months that it was a bogus scam, dont talk about expensive.

If you are really concerned send me a pm and I will send you a 1 month bottle of minoxidil 5% for free less shipping- PM me. My derm gave me four one month bottles for free, but I use Xandrox 5% exclusively. So I really don't have a need for it.

hopewas

Reaction score
redbone i'll take your 4 month minoxidil. i'll send you some thing in return out of thanks. and to who started this post. if you want more sympathy, start posting in the female forum

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Ive spilled my minoxidil bottle twice before. you wake up in the morning still have asleep and forget to put the cap back on. Pretty soon you are leaning over the countertop and whammo... spilt minoxidil all over the floor. it sucks but I get 4 kirklands minoxidil bottles for under 30 bucks shipped. Its not that big a deal. Maybe if it were like 15% xandrox or something.. that would be something to be pissed about! :freaked:

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
Crying? Over spilt minoxidil? Jesus. Gimmie a break.

What would you do if you lost over a hundred hairs a day, just while showering, like I do? Kill yourself?

Just go and buy some more, its not like they dont make the stuff anymore.

G

Hairybush1 said:
Crying? Over spilt minoxidil? Jesus. Gimmie a break.

What would you do if you lost over a hundred hairs a day, just while showering, like I do? Kill yourself?

Just go and buy some more, its not like they dont make the stuff anymore.

I can't help it.

I always cry over spilt milk.

avri

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
if you want more sympathy, start posting in the female forum
Actually, sympathy exists in emotionally stable persons of either gender.

avri

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
well, because of what just happened, you'll be crying over more than just spilled milk

you'll be crying because now you're going to be a bald shiny top sooner

David77

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh Jesus, I just can't stop laughing.

The image of someone sitting at their computer with a tea-bag on their head is killing me.

Seriously, the way that was written was comedy gold. Brilliant.

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
suck it up f**

Man ur such a pussy...get over the split ish . Im tryin to get my hair back and my temples have receeded << however u spell it) lil weiner

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you cant afford another 1 month supply of minoxidil , then you must be homeless.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally don't believe that Gunner was trying to be serious in his post. I thought the way in which it was written and the reitteration of certain phrases made it hilarious.

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
nah man i know gunner's post... he's completely lost it.. he's almost at the point of no return... i think he's just about at the last straw in life, feelin helpless, nothin left, everything is the sh*t, am i right gunner?

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner said:
As I type this message I am running to and from my bathroom frantically cracking my head on the floor in the hope that I save some of the solution. .

I don't get the part where you crack your head on the floor.