I Dont Think Its Healthy To Care That Much About Your Looks After A Certain Age...

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that your looks decay with every year beyond 20-25

Grandmas in their 70 still care about their looks and stuff. Its human but it isnt rational
I don't think it's ever irrational to care about your looks; it is irrational, though, to obsess about them, unless your looks are your livelihood. In fact, I think it's admirable that older/old people stay fit and don't use their ages as excuses for becoming overweight and choosing not to control those things they still can. Just my opinion as an oldcel. :)

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let us assume you married to the girl..whom you liked..and she also loves you.
and then you become father of a kid(boy/girl.)..

In this case,will you still care about your looks impact on your life or think about your kid and family?

Over 50 percent divorce rate is still a thing lol. A very big factor in divorce is that one or both went lazy. Women get fat in marriage?
The chance of the husband f*****g this 20-year-old new office girl with daddy issues is getting higher. I'm not saying you need all to do a hair transplant but keep in shape and dress well and you are in a good position. I see a fat man drinking beer and smoking and wearing homeless clothes a lot. It's a balancing act. It's fine when you are a monk without a girlfriend/wife and you dont give a sh*t but you cant do that in "real life". You should stay in shape (bald or not) and try not to over obsess with looks.

Howlin' Wolf

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all relative. It can potentially hurt anyone at any age, depending on their vulnerability, their sensitivity and how many other pluses and minuses they have in their life. I don't think we can make solid rules about age, and whether people 'should' be OK at a certain point in their life. So many other factors.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is type of guy who gets cheated in. Or mocked on by others.

The bald, fat loser who let himself go

i remember letting myself go after my last relationship ended

completely out of shape, bad skin , started receding

I then jumped back into dating right away, had absolutely ZERO success. Would always hear ‘no romantic chemistry’

5 years later , really worked on fixing my image, had a few pursuers, and generally the quality of women looks wise I’m going on dates with is higher.

Looks matter. Big time.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you get flamed when you cope then you should also be acknowledged when you make a good post.

It happened to me to. When you're in a bad mental place you inherently let yourself go. I wish I knew what I know now much earlier.

I said after in my post, but actually more to the point it was during it I was letting myself go - I just had no incentive to maintain my appearance. It was only after going back into dating I realised how important it is to look after your appearance.

I give @Feelsbadman a lot of sh*t but women do care a lot about looks

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you get flamed when you cope then you should also be acknowledged when you make a good post.

It happened to me to. When you're in a bad mental place you inherently let yourself go. I wish I knew what I know now much earlier.

this resonates a lot with me

I wish I knew what I knew now about fashion, skin care and working out when I was younger, would be in a much better place sooner

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this resonates a lot with me

I wish I knew what I knew now about fashion, skin care and working out when I was younger, would be in a much better place sooner
I wish I knew what finasteride was when I was 20 years old.
Maybe now I wouldnt look like Smeagol having women run from me like Im some bad skincare routine.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you recommend me a clinic in London so they check my density every 3-6 months to see if I'm either holding, losing, or gaining ground like you do?

I went to Belgravia but they look like they need to shove down your throat their products so I'm looking for something else.

Can't seem to PM you

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I knew what finasteride was when I was 20 years old.
Maybe now I wouldnt look like Smeagol having women run from me like Im some bad skincare routine.
Sorry to hear that

Life can be a b**ch
Question - why didn’t you settle down when you had hair?

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that

Life can be a b**ch
Question - why didn’t you settle down when you had hair?
Because who the f*** wants to settle down at 22-23 when he has a decent amount of attractive women attention ?
f*****g dogshit life, exactly when I got rid of the shyness in my life, aggresive male pattern baldness conquered my life.
Life as an ugly male is horrible and I pray to the universe every day worse sh*t than baldness doesnt happen to me cuz I'll probably kill myself.
Also, the fact that women would prefer getting tortured than to admit they're not attracted to you because of baldness is a sh*t I hate an insane amount about this curse. Last time I got rejected by a woman, she told me she doesnt like that I wear small chains as accesories. Like thats that big of a turnoff to be rejected, lol.
Dunno how Im gonna accept this "go from attractive to Smeagol" sh*t in my life, but the only way to do it is with you motherfuckers cuz my real life friends with hair and women dont understand me 1 bit.
"Bro, its just in your head, women love bald men"

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because who the f*** wants to settle down at 22-23 when he has a decent amount of attractive women attention ?
f*****g dogshit life, exactly when I got rid of the shyness in my life, aggresive male pattern baldness conquered my life.
Life as an ugly male is horrible and I pray to the universe every day worse sh*t than baldness doesnt happen to me cuz I'll probably kill myself.
Also, the fact that women would prefer getting tortured than to admit they're not attracted to you because of baldness is a sh*t I hate an insane amount about this curse. Last time I got rejected by a woman, she told me she doesnt like that I wear small chains as accesories. Like thats that big of a turnoff to be rejected, lol.
Dunno how Im gonna accept this "go from attractive to Smeagol" sh*t in my life, but the only way to do it is with you motherfuckers cuz my real life friends with hair and women dont understand me 1 bit.
"Bro, its just in your head, women love bald men"

thought about getting a system?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it really after 25 looks start to decline? I’m 26 :(

no - after 30 is when it starts going downhill

lots more aches and pains
Grey hair
Some more hair loss
Increased body fat
Longer to recover between sessions at the gym
Need help to maintain a healthy skin and fight wrinkles , eye bags

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
no - after 30 is when it starts going downhill

lots more aches and pains
Grey hair
Some more hair loss
Increased body fat
Longer to recover between sessions at the gym
Need help to maintain a healthy skin and fight wrinkles , eye bags
Late 40's is the milestone for emulsification.

Bag for a belly
More hair in the Nostrils and Ears than head
Penis expands but can't use except for excreting waste matter
Eyesight and Hearing declines
Neurons are fried from living in this unnatural society
Increased Progesterone and Estrogen whilst Testosterone diminishes

Nearly there...........

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Late 40's is the milestone for emulsification.

Bag for a belly
More hair in the Nostrils and Ears than head
Penis expands but can't use except for excreting waste matter
Eyesight and Hearing declines
Neurons are fried from living in this unnatural society
Increased Progesterone and Estrogen whilst Testosterone diminishes

Nearly there...........

wow

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
How's the knicker loosening lessons going?

dead right now
All the women I’ve been speaking to are with family outside of London for Christmas
Should pick up in the New Year

It’s fine, making good progress in the gym right now