I Don't Know If Im Balding Or Not, But It Feels Like It Sadly.

drabmajesty

My Regimen
Reaction score
my norwood is like whatever the lowest one is so my hairline is fine, it's just that the front looks thin and wispy despite my hairline looking fine. It's bothered me forever and I feel like I am living on borrowed time regarding my looks. It looks great in some photos but in others I feel like I look like a man who's lost his looks. is this something that will blow over if I take care of it, or is this something I should be planning on going through with some complicated regiment?

Attachments

• delete.jpg
    delete.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 241
  • 1(1).jpg
    1(1).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 234

drabmajesty

My Regimen
Reaction score
like I said my hairline is maturing at worst, I just don't know if theres just more to it and it could leave me by thinning and not necessarily move my hairline back.

Attachments

• delete 2.jpg
    delete 2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 222
  • delete 3.jpg
    delete 3.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 217
  • delete.jpg
    delete.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 218

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my norwood is like whatever the lowest one is so my hairline is fine, it's just that the front looks thin and wispy despite my hairline looking fine. It's bothered me forever and I feel like I am living on borrowed time regarding my looks. It looks great in some photos but in others I feel like I look like a man who's lost his looks. is this something that will blow over if I take care of it, or is this something I should be planning on going through with some complicated regiment?
did you misplace this website with some other for teenage goth dating? lmao

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say you’re a NW2 . Because of your hair length it’s very difficult for us to gauge how diffused you are . It’s best to take consistent images every few months in the same lighting and monitor. If you feel like you are thinning then you have the option to start treatments.

drabmajesty

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you misplace this website with some other for teenage goth dating? lmao
I just wear this shirt when im doing chores or going to sleep, I don't like metallica it was just a gift from my grandparents. I don't know a goth person in existence who likes metallica.

I would say you’re a NW2 . Because of your hair length it’s very difficult for us to gauge how diffused you are . It’s best to take consistent images every few months in the same lighting and monitor. If you feel like you are thinning then you have the option to start treatments.
thats what I figured 2 so like a mature hairline since it's triangular. That said I figured I'd ask before I waited until it was too late.

Hairanoia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wear this shirt when im doing chores or going to sleep, I don't like metallica it was just a gift from my grandparents. I don't know a goth person in existence who likes metallica.

Dang, and I was just going to compliment you on the Metallica shirt.