i dont feel young anymore . . . . . .

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
its strange

im 19 (gonna turn 19 in a month) but yet i feel more like 39 . . . . . . ah well

just one of the many ****ty side effects of experiencing the trauma of hair loss eh?

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
You have every right to feel that way because hair loss is in my book and in the eyes of people a sign of aging. What i don't seem to get is why i have never seen someone who went full grey at a fairly young age.

slipy

Reaction score
dude, i wanted to ask you what race were you again?
i've noticed you get really defensive when someone says something about asians so i assumed you were one too.
or are you half asian half something else?

if you are, it must be super rare for someone of your descent to loose hair that young.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
dude, i wanted to ask you what race were you again?
i've noticed you get really defensive when someone says something about asians so i assumed you were one too.
or are you half asian half something else?

if you are, it must be super rare for someone of your descent to loose hair that young.

i'm half pacific islander half jewish

technically pacific islander goes with asian on the census so i just say that. also humans in general are quite stupid so they have no clue what i'm talking about when i say "half pacific islander"

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Just wait until your condition progresses to the point where you don't feel NORMAL anymore. I feel like an alien walking amongst men.