I Did Prp. Will It Help The Sides Of My Head Too?

Millie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This is my 1st time posting. I had PRP done in June for Androgenetic Alopecia. It was done only on the top of my head. However, I do have some thinning on the sides & back due to some Telogen Effluvium as well. I was wondering if the treatment will benefit the sides & back too. Seeing that the skin is like a sponge and any liquid could spread throughout, I was hoping that I will see results on my sides/back as well. Is that hopeful thinking? Pls be honest. I want my expectations to be real.

Roxxy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This is my 1st time posting. I had PRP done in June for Androgenetic Alopecia. It was done only on the top of my head. However, I do have some thinning on the sides & back due to some Telogen Effluvium as well. I was wondering if the treatment will benefit the sides & back too. Seeing that the skin is like a sponge and any liquid could spread throughout, I was hoping that I will see results on my sides/back as well. Is that hopeful thinking? Pls be honest. I want my expectations to be real.

Hi Millie,
I'm curious how things turned out for you. Did the PRP work, and if so, on which parts of your scalp? Thanks!