I did milena lardi tricopigmentation

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on here for years but this is my first post for a very long time. I've been shaving my head for the best part of five years but got to the point last year where only concealer could mask my baldness.

I'd looked at loads of SMP trico results... most of which are terrible but I learnt very quickly that if you have a SMP artist worth their salt combined with a 'patient' with the right level of expectations then I think this is a really viable option for lots of people. I'm very lucky in that a shaved head doesn't make me look disfigured or anything and my skin tone and hair colour are OK for realistic smp (white with a complexion someone between celtic and Mediterranean with dark hair like an Italian)

Wad a ball-ache travelling from England to Milan but all the UK artists I had researched all had bad results amongst good ones so I went for milena lardi. I'm going back there in Jan or Feb depending on covid for my 3rd and 4th final session.

Finally, I know a smp post isn't directly relevant to the impact of hairloss but to all those coping I can't stress the benefits of 'gaining some control.' For me I couldn't see any other real alternative. I took propecia for two or so years but found it really hard. My family have all been supportive and I definitely feel a bit better about my hairloss.