I did it

prometheus

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for the comments & opinions, both the positive ones and negative ones...I know that they're both expected.

To answer a few questions, I have both a receding hairline & thinning at the front and the crown...I got it all going on, all this and I'm still only 25 :(

Secondly, nope I've never had a any sort of hair transplant and never hav even considered it. I've not tried anything really other than some Elive shampoo which was supposed to help with hairloss. I live a humble life and I feel money would be better spent other places. So I'll just take this on the chin.

However if a 100% cure came out I'd join the line :)

Whether I'm happier or not I'm not to sure just yet. I'm a little sad at the moment as I feel life robbed me of my youth. But have to just keep it moving like Rocky Balboa said "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward"

Tell you guys what though...I have a few days off before I go to work...I'm not looking forward to that.

Hope you guys have all had a good Easter?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
prometheus said:
I live a humble life and I feel money would be better spent other places.

I too lead a humble life prometheus, I too.

but i hope we can find a cure soon ^_^

prometheus

Reaction score
Exodus,

Trust me I do give a f***.

But what are my alternatives? I know I'd much rather be happy with myself and in life than to sit there and hate myself. I have a lot of negative voices in my head & I will try my hardest to beat them.

I'm sure you & everyone else on this forum know it's very hard to deal with hairloss. It has actually consumed me for the last 5 years. Its all I think about everyday.

I couldnt stop the hairloss but I guess I have a little bit of power to control how I react to it. I know I'd much rather enjoy life. It will be a struggle I know that much :(

imlosinit

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
imlosinit said:
Looks better. Now that you don't have to worry about your hair, you can use the extra time constructively by improving your physique.

Thats not really a longterm or fullproof solution.

It's a better use of time than obsessing over male pattern baldness.

slipy

Reaction score
bbs decided his contribution here didn't quite cut it so he was forced to use his final trump card.
:dropmouth:

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
You look like el qaida member

You are a pethetic individual. You must be so very dissapointed with your life and who you are in general!

He's a proper scumbag. He insults anyone who posts a picture.

T

TravisB

[attachment=0:89liiwls]scumbag.jpg[/attachment:89liiwls]

Attachments

• scumbag.jpg
    scumbag.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 173

HughJass

Reaction score
welcome to the club!

I second the good head shape comments. And now that hairloss has beaten you, you can stop worrying about it!

Wear it with courage and the ladies will come :punk:

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
If that's Bbs, if anything you look more like an Al Qaida member than the original poster.

slipy

Reaction score
hiya said:
If that's Bbs, if anything you look more like an Al Qaida member than the original poster.

exactly, i think a longer beard would help to enhance the look.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Sorry I'm honest, he has a really intimidaiting face, he actually looked way better with hair+ beard, should have buzz only the sides so they will look mixed