I Did A Trenbolone Cycle And Caused A Shed Yet I Don't Think It Was The Tren That Caused It

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t understand why people want to take steroids to become that muscular. You just end up looking like a burnt sausage, and it’s gross (body builders, in particular).

Not a bodybuilder, "studies bodybuilder subculture in a morbid kind of way", follows me around the forum like a bad smell because I do steroids even though I told your creepy *** to f*** off and find a new hobby already? I get you are some kind of autist that got bullied by people who were physically stronger than you, but it literally has nothing to do with me. Go away.

Show me some evidence that Fineseride will stop starvation relation hair shedding, or any form of hair shedding and maybe I'll hop on.

Maybe I should get on other medications of absolutely no use to me like Warfarin just for kicks before I roll the dice and take Finasteride and Estrogen so I grow a nice set of tits I can fondle.

5AR inhibitors can’t stop hair loss due to telogen effluvium, since DHT is not involved with that process. 5AR inhibitors can prevent the follicles from rapidly miniaturising. I had telogen effluvium due to an eating disorder, and the follicles miniaturised at a rapid pace. If I had used the regimen I am currently using during then, the hairs would have actually grown back to it original state.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t understand why people want to take steroids to become that muscular. You just end up looking like a burnt sausage, and it’s gross (body builders, in particular).

5AR inhibitors can’t stop hair loss due to telogen effluvium, since DHT is not involved with that process. 5AR inhibitors can prevent the follicles from rapidly miniaturising. I had telogen effluvium due to an eating disorder, and the follicles miniaturised at a rapid pace. If I had used the regimen I am currently using during then, the hairs would have actually grown back to it original state.
You most likely have weak follicles though.

How old are you and how long did the disorder go on for?

You most likely went through several hair cycles and are highly susceptible to male pattern baldness given your regiment.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You most likely have weak follicles though.

How old are you and how long did the disorder go on for?

You most likely went through several hair cycles and are highly susceptible to male pattern baldness given your regiment.

I’m not sure about the strength of my follicles, but my hair was the typical thickness of asian hair. I’m nineteen, and it went on for years. I definitely did put myself into the trap, although I would have developed androgenic alopecia nonetheless due to genetics.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not sure about the strength of my follicles, but my hair was the typical thickness of asian hair. I’m nineteen, and it went on for years. I definitely did put myself into the trap, although I would have developed androgenic alopecia nonetheless due to genetics.
Yeah I'm 40 and had a full, thick Norwood 2 and only went through two 4 day fasts so the circumstances are different. Probably still fried a few follicles though.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man this guy is really trying to cope with his hairloss, his mental state is definitely altered due to all the roids he's been pumping but he's scared of finasteride lol.... I've read about alot of bodybuilders who actually take finasteride while cycling steroids to negate the hair loss. He must not be that wise. I'm on finasteride for 8 months and haven't developed gyno actually I'm stronger than ever and I get told all the time I look ten years younger than I am. I would never touch steroids ever.

Last edited:

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man this guy is really trying to cope with his hairloss, his mental state is definitely altered due to all the roids he's been pumping but he's scared of finasteride lol.... I've read about alot of bodybuilders who actually take finasteride while cycling steroids to negate the hair loss. He must not be that wise. I'm on finasteride for 8 months and haven't developed gyno actually I'm stronger than ever and I get told all the time I look ten years younger than I am. I would never touch steroids ever.
How much do you think about me on a daily basis?

finasteride doesn't do anything for Trenbolone dummy. It only works for test. Take the time to learn about subjects before you speak.

Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IDGAF about you idiot. I'm actually laughing that you took such a powerful androgenic steroid and now your losing all your hair. Not because of telogen effovium. It's because your a retard who deserves what you have coming because your playing with fire. Sorry not sorry.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
IDGAF about you idiot. I'm actually laughing that you took such a powerful androgenic steroid and now your losing all your hair. Not because of telogen effovium. It's because your a retard who deserves what you have coming because your playing with fire. Sorry not sorry.
lol my hair is going through a minor shed for under 2 months and looks virtually identical to it's thick Norwood 2 patern at 40 without taking castration meds because of weak genes. You will likely be full on bald at my age even with the meds and dickless as well.

I love how you are suddenly melting down and moving at the goalposts AFTER preaching to me the importance of how I should be like the other BB's take Trenbolone with finasteride like a know nothing baffoon. Suddenly dropped the subject yeah?

Also, Tren is a Nandrolone derivitive, which is why finasteride doesn't work with it. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol my hair is going through a minor shed for under 2 months and looks virtually identical to it's thick Norwood 2 patern at 40 without taking castration meds because of weak genes. You will likely be full on bald at my age even with the meds and dickless as well.

I love how you are suddenly melting down and moving at the goalposts AFTER preaching to me the importance of how I should be like the other BB's take Trenbolone with finasteride like a know nothing baffoon. Suddenly dropped the subject yeah?
Lol ok.....your annoying af telling everybody the downfalls of finasteride blah blah. I haven't once not got hard as a rock and my physique is better than yours ever was. Your probably a short lil dik chump who needs steroids to feel alpha. I'm already alpha bruh. I take finasteride for prevention for my nw0 I'll never be bald like you twat and I'll look 30 at 50 because I'm all natural and eat healthy and workout 5 days a week. I would never take poison for a short cut to muscle gains. And btw that trenbolone is going to ruin your dick more so then finasteride. Go read the sides idiot. Major hairloss and erectile dysfunction. Yeah no thanks.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care what you do but anyone who takes your advice to not take finasteride based on whatever evidence you've suggested is an idiot especially after you've admitted to taking a steroid made for cows that will litterally kill you. Your heart is probably enlarged and balls the size of marbles.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol ok.....your annoying af telling everybody the downfalls of finasteride blah blah. I haven't once not got hard as a rock and my physique is better than yours ever was. Your probably a short lil dik chump who needs steroids to feel alpha. I'm already alpha bruh. I take finasteride for prevention for my nw0 I'll never be bald like you twat and I'll look 30 at 50 because I'm all natural and eat healthy and workout 5 days a week. I would never take poison for a short cut to muscle gains. And btw that trenbolone is going to ruin your dick more so then finasteride. Go read the sides idiot. Major hairloss and erectile dysfunction. Yeah no thanks.
Never take posion for a shortcut to muscle gain, but you take poison for a shortcut to keep your balding hair.

:eek:

You are probably a nor 5, have twig arms and look 10 years older than you age based on continual insecure bragging and your creepshow obsession with me and other bb'ers, and what kind of virgin "Nor 0" frequents a hairloss forum in their spare time?

Smells like neckbeard.

EarnestBlaringCanadagoose-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again another caveman response from you...laughable. You've seen my pics and I don't even need finasteride I have bdd which finasteride helps negate. I only take .5 for prevention. One 90day bottle has last
Never take posion for a shortcut to muscle gain, but you take poison for a shortcut to keep your balding hair.

:eek:

You are probably a nor 5, have twig arms and look 10 years older than you age based on continual insecure bragging and your creepshow obsession with me and other bb'ers, and what kind of virgin Nor 0 frequents a hairloss forum in their spare time?

Smells like neckbeard.

View attachment 125866
Lol I dgaf about body builders at all, never researched them never gave two shits. All I'm saying is your a retard for taking that shyt. I never told you to take it with finasteride, actually your to far gone and finasteride won't help you. That sh*t is powerful and most bbs wouldn't touch it. Your just insecure and need to try and be better than everyone around you. I'll be fine with my full head of hair bet your gf would find me attractive lmao

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with alot of your point about Telogen Effluvium but you need to realize that if you did really starve yourself for that long, you should be experiencing many more symptoms than just diffuse hair loss. This should be true for many Telogen Effluvium cases, imo. Usually a deficiency would have a handfull of acute health issues not just hair loss, itself.
That's not true. 4 days ain't sh*t. a 7 day water fast is actually supposed to be good for the health.

There are studies to back this up. Look it up. Problem is side effects like this are known to occur.

Also, the combo of Tren while starving probably did me no favors.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do the hairs that you lose appear?

From, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699921/:

"In general, there is no variation in the diameter of the hair shafts, even in the chronic forms. 2 A variation of up to 20% is acceptable, and some follicular ostia may be empty or present vellus hairs. 13 Dermoscopy generally distinguishes Telogen Effluvium from FAA, with careful examination of the frontal area of the scalp, but there may be a combination of both diseases, leading to inconsistency of the findings."

I guess you will probably have to get a biopsy done to know for sure
Diameter is the same.Terminal hairs with bulbs. Some different lengths.

Chronic Telogen Effluvium is generally a woman thing that men don't get, unless some kind of continual drug use or system shock is perpetuating it.

I'm seeing a derm in about a week but I saw her for other sh*t in the past and she seemed like a bit of a dumbass, she'll probably refer me to another derm who subspecializes in hair. I'm guessing I'll be diagnosed with mild male pattern baldness which I've had since highschool (nor 2 temples) and mild Telogen Effluvium.

But knowing how slow things move in Canada this will probably be resolved by then.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'm 40 and had a full, thick Norwood 2 and only went through two 4 day fasts so the circumstances are different. Probably still fried a few follicles though.

You definitely don’t experience telogen effluvium due to that. You don’t experience telogen effluvium until you experience other effects such as feeling cold all the time, passing out, persistent fatigue. It’s when it becomes so bad that you feel cold during the summer.