I Cured My Hairloss And You Can Too

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a very interesting take on this topic, and i appreciate your contribution. I think most importantly, the correlation between modeling and hair growth is something that should be investigated further because it could have big implications for us. I am not going to go as far as to say to start modeling in order accelerate your hair regrowth, but I can tell you it sure as heck can't hurt. The big thing is that there are many options for balding people. you can start improving your personality, stop f*****g kids and start modeling. Do those things and its very possible you will stop and/or reverse your hairloss.

It's a vicious cycle though, studies have shown. As the density decreases the kid f*****g increases, it's inevitable, and as more kid f*****g ensues the density gets worse and worse. Especially as vulnerable defenseless children become a baldites only prey.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys i just came across this interesting study linking pedophelia with baldness that i think is relevant to everyone here. The study was conducted among prison inmates, where they measured the hair density of sex offenders and found that pedophiles had up to 73% less scalp density than other type of sex offenders. Researchers then followed these subjects over the course of 5 years and found that those with the most offenses, particularly those who committed offenses in the months of July and August, were more prone to accelerated Male Pattern Baldness. The results, they concluded, showed a statistically significant correlation between men who have sex with children and accelerated male pattern baldness.

here's the full study if you want to read it yourself: Regulation of Androgenetic Alopecia Among Sex Offenders in Inmate Population

I can't stress this enough; if you are have started to bald, it is really important that you not have sex with children - it will only accelerate your baldness. I repeat, having sex with children will worsen your hairloss condition, so don't do it. I know every time this is brought up someone brings up Michael Jackson, but it has been proven that he wore a wig, so if you are thinking of bringing up that argument, then stop right there. We have to look at the research objectively in order to see the bigger picture and make the right adjustments to our lifestyles. As far as i'm concerned, pedophilia is a no go if you are looking to regrow your hair.

mac shitposting is reaching meme God tier quality

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get the situation with @Xander94 pics. I am not sure if he posted them here but he shared a few of them on the lookism. From this point, I do not have any obligation of not spreading that pics here and there.

Another story if pics were sent via PM (I have a few cringe pics of him) and got shared somewhere – that's not how things should go and it should be prevented.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get the situation with @Xander94 pics. I am not sure if he posted them here but he shared a few of them on the lookism. From this point, I do not have any obligation of not spreading that pics here and there.

Another story if pics were sent via PM (I have a few cringe pics of him) and got shared somewhere – that's not how things should go and it should be prevented.
they're gone from lookism as well.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
it smells with curry tho

I told you multiple times.
Curry items is not a major food in India.

I really don't know about non resident Indians that you know about.
I think i need to attack your nose with a long list of Indian food Items within few days.
I am goona list huge list of Indian Foods to your extremely super AI like brain so that you will know how stupid you were mentioning an Indian guy about curry.

No one gives f*** to curry here.
All that non veg talks about curry i don't understand,so please stop acting like stupid.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I told you multiple times.
Curry items is not a major food in India.

I really don't know about non resident Indians that you know about.
I think i need to attack your nose with a long list of Indian food Items within few days.
I am goona list huge list of Indian Foods to your extremely super AI like brain so that you will know how stupid you were mentioning an Indian guy about curry.

No one gives f*** to curry here.
All that non veg talks about curry i don't understand,so please stop acting like stupid.

take it easy mate

MJ_2019

My Regimen
Reaction score
10/10 post. Thanks mate.

Many naive fullheads are actually convinced of many of these things. I saw people blaming proper male pattern baldness on 'lack of hygiene' and 'too much stress' and, still unmatched, on 'lack of vitamins and poor diet'.

Remember that hair loss is your fault boys. I deserve my fullhead because I am a responsible man with a good diet.
See that baldite over there? He studied too much in college so he's bald now lol. His fault. If he ate many fruits a day and didn't stress out so much, he would be fullhead like me now. He makes 100,000 bucks a year at 25, but I get to f*** prime 19 years old big titted girls at 30 and have many friends like me to travel with, while hes stuck at home with a 5/10 gold digger and he has no friends because he doesn't take care of himself: look at his balding head.

There's this deeply rooted legend in Italy that people who study engineering lose their hair. People unironically believe this, especially women. I sh*t you all not that close to 60-70% of the people I know, even the most intelligent and bright, believe this.
Very few people (harrowing) actually know about the genetics. No one, NO ONE knows about the existence of DHT. The most informed think that testosterone causes hair loss, which is so inaccurate to be considered plain wrong. Baldness is a f*****g mystery for almost everyone, so the ignorance is not surprising. It's just one of the many shitty things we baldite have to endure.
Hell, baldness has so many negative things attached to it that it's almost unbelievable.

Not only baldness is objectively gross.
It's the only genetic disease that people are expected to cope with.
It's the only genetic disease that is both mocked and looked down upon.
It's the only genetic disease in which the business of treatment still resembles tenth century medicine: snake oils and creams which do nothing are everywhere.
It's a completely misunderstood genetic disease, to the point that the average person doesn't even know it's a genetic disease.
It's the only genetic disease which is routinely blamed on the sufferer.
It's the only genetic disease which is not talked about, and talking about it is considered either weakness or vanity.
It's the only genetic disease which receives no funds for research whatsoever.

This sh*t is incredibly dense. I would write a f*****g book about the subject; too bad I find it incredibly embarrassing to publish a book about baldness. I would be mocked for eternity by shitty fullheads and women.

I can't make this sh*t up.

What are you even trying to say mate ?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will never sacrifice my love for children for a few hair.