I Crashed After 4.5 Is That Even Possible

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
last 3 days weaker morning wood no brain mind contact loss of libido it's the same after stopping finasteride tried to masterbate didn't feel a thing no pleasure doing no feelings while orgasm also my ej is low on volume its dropping even I masterbate once a week i am done i lost my sanity i can't think the only thing on my mind is i am fucked for life i am muslim so killing myself is forbidden but i keep thinking about it really thinking the even if god will but me in hell for eternity there is chance he will forgive me for this taking my life because of what i am going through

jimmyjonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hang in there Ahmed, I know what you are going through, It's a rollercoaster this sh*t, a lot do recover but it takes time man

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hang in there Ahmed, I know what you are going through, It's a rollercoaster this sh*t, a lot do recover but it takes time man
thanx
I really don't know right now if i will ever recover really all guys that took finasteride for couple days recoverd in short time all the studies done in pfs showed a higher risk of sides coms from long term taking
I start to believe i am rare case
the only cure is penis trasplant that is not only hard but it has own risks of not working out or my body rejected the new organ and take tons of meds and years to full function again

jimmyjonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I often think the same that I won't recover as it's been over six months now for me and physically things have seemed to get worse as in now I have a bad curve to left in penis and still have numbness, an extraordinarily unacceptable high price to pay for trying to tackle hairloss, Jesus I don't know of any other drug that could f*** you up this long, I have been feeling better mentally but it's really becoming a reality that I may have to live with this for a long time, it's devastating to accept that but it's helped ease my worry. What exactly are your symptoms man?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crashed 4.5 months after 3 finasteride pills?

Penis transplant is your only hope now. Maybe get one transplanted onto your head too

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I often think the same that I won't recover as it's been over six months now for me and physically things have seemed to get worse as in now I have a bad curve to left in penis and still have numbness, an extraordinarily unacceptable high price to pay for trying to tackle hairloss, Jesus I don't know of any other drug that could f*** you up this long, I have been feeling better mentally but it's really becoming a reality that I may have to live with this for a long time, it's devastating to accept that but it's helped ease my worry. What exactly are your symptoms man?
less sensitivity the head feels cold low ej dropping no shooting some time pain while i orgasm no feel of pleasure while orgasm dont feel anything while pissing or dont feel the urge to do it even if i hold it for a time

jimmyjonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crashed 4.5 months after 3 finasteride pills?

Penis transplant is your only hope now. Maybe get one transplanted onto your head too
I know these stories may sound crazy but that sh*t numbed my Junk after taking it for less than a week, that's 6 months ago with very little improvement in sensitivity, it's very rare I admit, but can happen, I am not insane, it's no picnic to live with.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I know these stories may sound crazy but that sh*t numbed my Junk after taking it for less than a week, that's 6 months ago with very little improvement in sensitivity, it's very rare I admit, but can happen, I am not insane, it's no picnic to live with.

Stop letting it manifest your mind like that, get off the forums, you've layed out what needs to be done already, stay away from forums, live healthy and forget about the pfs thoughts. I think accepting your condition and not monitoring every pulse and throb will help you recover quicker. I really do empathize with you specifically because you're very level headed with your situation. I know it sounds like I'm just talking but manifesting your thoughts with Pfs triggers is gonna be detrimental to your recovery.

g.i joey

Reaction score
And I'm sorry Ahmed, if you have to even think about if you crashed you haven't. You're just depressed and suffering symptoms of depression.

aletheia225

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, it's possible to crash after only a few pills. I've come across plenty of cases where recovery wasn't immediate after only a few pills that caused major side effects. Try to hang in there man. You've just got to figure out the cause and devise remedies/let time pass.

Jetsfan7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hang in there buddy, just reached 5 months suffering from PFS. I have good days and i have some terrible days just have to have some hope. People do get better