I can't take this no more, I just can't

CantDoThisAnymore

Reaction score
I'm only 20 years old and am already a full NW3. I can't do this anymore, it's just too hard. Starting losing my hair at like 14, by the time I was 17 it was noticeable and now it's not even concealable. Can't get girls, don't wanna go anywhere with bright lighting, can't go to any social events, it's like hair loss is causing social anxiety for me. If it were just a density issue I could manage, but my hairline is practically gone. Sometimes I'll avoid pulling my hair back and looking at the hairline for a while, then the next time I look at it, it's further back than it was last time. People don't understand either, they think it's no big deal. I don't even know why I'm posting this, there's nothing any of you could say that would make me feel any better. That's not a knock on you guys, it's just I've heard and read it all before. "Just shave it and embrace", "keep it short", "go to the gym", "just accept it", "look at this celebrity who still gets girls". None of it helps, the mental despair is too much. I don't know what I want you guys to tell me, I guess I'm just venting.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
What the people are saying about "embracing it etc" are right dude no one will care i mean i admit you will get some taking the piss but thats life you get haters regardless just shave it dude you feel better and realise that you worried over nothing.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Take finasteride, better to be nw3 then nw6 believe me

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you tried ''the big three? If not, you should try it man. Anyway, **** nature, nobody deserves to have advance balding in the best years of our lives:(, there is no logical explanation for this curse.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
There is an logical explanation its called male pattern baldness x)