I can't see women as humans no matter what I do

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe I made this thread, I was such a disgusting person back then. I'm sorry to the women of the world for saying this when I was at my lowest mentally

Last edited:

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry, if any women knew of your posts, they wouldn't consider you as a human being as well

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure they'd not consider you a human as well being a young balding man
I am not even that bald yet. Unlike you, I don't deal with my anguish blaming the whole f*****g planet (especially women) for my problems. I had faith on you, but it seems that you are in a very dark place, too far gone to see any light. Sorry, I can't help but cringe when I see your posts shitting on women for nothing lol

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not even that bald yet. Unlike you, I don't deal with my anguish blaming the whole f*****g planet (especially women) for my problems. I had faith on you, but it seems that you are in a very dark place, too far gone to see any light. Sorry, I can't help but cringe when I see your posts shitting on women for nothing lol
The only solution is that he kills him self. I hope indeed he do it. Good for him and the environment around him. We dont want another incel dude who goes crazy

Znx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My mom is the best person ive ever met, and im sure she is going to be The best person ill ever meet.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Love it when men go apeshit when you confront them with the fact that women are utterly inferior and don't belong in a civilized society

Must defend m'lady at all costs

Men can be pretty horrible as well tbh. There is bad and good to both genders

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men can be good and bad. All women are dogshit
Why? Women can be lovely my friend. You just haven't experienced it. How can you, without any real intimate experience with women, make such absolute statements about the entire gender? You need to let go of the bitterness tbh, it will torture you without end

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- Women have absolutely no empathy for most men

- Women have no concept of civilization or culture, they only care about themselves and needs

- Women ALWAYS follow the common narrative of their society without thinking for themselves

- Women aren't capable of higher thought (how many women are notable religious leaders or philosophers?)

- Women are naturally degenerate as f*** without even the interference of p**rn. They would literally each others over f*****g most men (proven by studies), and even sometimes f*** literal dogs (proven by countless anecdotes), which is plain f*****g disturbing

- Women always make sh*t worse when they get involved

- Extremely primitive and animalistic if not controlled properly since birth

You don't know women's nature or what you're talking about. Also all the notable philosophers and thinkers throughout history pretty much agree with those points. It's only the modern piece of cucked sh*t male that gets triggered whenever someone exposes women for what they really are due to fear of "muh misogyny" and the socially conditioned appeal to pussy ideology they have
the thing is that you dont do yourself a favor with that attitude, but you will figure it out at some point

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- Women have absolutely no empathy for most men

- Women have no concept of civilization or culture, they only care about themselves and needs

- Women ALWAYS follow the common narrative of their society without thinking for themselves

- Women aren't capable of higher thought (how many women are notable religious leaders or philosophers?)

- Women are naturally degenerate as f*** without even the interference of p**rn. They would literally each others over f*****g most men (proven by studies), and even sometimes f*** literal dogs (proven by countless anecdotes), which is plain f*****g disturbing

- Women always make sh*t worse when they get involved

- Extremely primitive and animalistic if not controlled properly since birth

You don't know women's nature or what you're talking about. Also all the notable philosophers and thinkers throughout history pretty much agree with those points. It's only the modern piece of cucked sh*t male that gets triggered whenever someone exposes women for what they really are due to fear of "muh misogyny" and the socially conditioned appeal to pussy ideology they have

What notable philosophers? Schopenhauer? Who was incel all his life and wrote trite overgeneralized misogynistic pamphlets ( later in his life he coincidentally met a women so impressive who made him doubt his views)
Nietzsche? His sexism was more of a rhetoric trick than genuine.
Sure the Greeks were profoundly sexist by today's standards but no matter how great their insights they were products of their profoundly sexist society.

Studies have shown there isn't much difference, cognitively, between the genders. Sure men on average have better visuospatial ability, but even then there's no hard evidence that that's an inate trait; it can be explained by sociological factors.
Maryam Mirzakhani was the first women to win the Fields Medal. Pretty impressive for such a deeply inferior gender. Have you ever read a novel by the Bronte Sisters? You don't know how much beauty an inferior woman's mind can produce. In my field a lot of spectactular research is being done by women ( hard science) , so to claim women aren't capable of higer thought is pretty silly bro.

Of course women and men are not equal when it comes to achievemnts of any kind. But give it a few decades to let them catch up. Then we'll be able to better judge them as a gender

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
1650303918157.jpg

I just stumbled about a real advertising for a video game from 1996, I think this would have been right up your alley, OP. Curse that womanoid called your mom for not pressing her out of her entitled vagina earlier.

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weak refutation, I can tell that you deep inside know that everything I said was right

Take the blackpill and acknowledge how fucked everything actually is
yes but who does the blackpill helps you to build a romantic relationship with a woman, something that definitely would improve your mental well being?