I Cant Get Over How Differently Women Treat Me Now?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the rant, but i'm really struggling.

I always thought that looks were important but not the be all and end all.

However, as my looks have declined i'm starting to realise how differently women are starting to treat me.
The difference is night and day (even thought my personality has stayed the same).

When you're good looking, it's almost like you have an aura around you.

Girls SMILE and act interested in you before you say a word.
It's incredible. When you're ugly girls act as if you smell.

I used to be good looking but now i am ugly. I feel so suicidal because of the difference in the way girls treat me.

I want to post a picture of what i used to look like but i'm a bit worried about my identity.
I might post one a bit later.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
honest my guy

did you use to get laid and now you dont? if not maybe you imagine things lots of guys imagine they were once good with women but pfft no objective measure always vague like they imagine girls used to be nicer to them

well maybe they mean now because you look like a cretin but just because they smile and talk sweetly doesnt mean they want you to f*** them behind dumpster

blackg

Reaction score
Please post some examples of your interactions with females, when you have time.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

However, as my looks have declined i'm starting to realise how differently women are starting to treat me.
The difference is night and day (even thought my personality has stayed the same).

I used to be good looking but now i am ugly. I feel so suicidal because of the difference in the way girls treat me.

I want to post a picture of what i used to look like but i'm a bit worried about my identity.
Are you saying you went from genuinely handsome to really ugly because of your hair loss or did something happen to your face and weight?

Post pictures.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying you went from genuinely handsome to really ugly because of your hair loss or did something happen to your face and weight?

Post pictures.

maybe my guy suffer dysmorphia after trauma from hair loss all in his head but might as well be real because never leave house never talk to girls = dont get laid. no ifs no buts

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Please post some examples of your interactions with females, when you have time.

Before hairloss I would regularly get groped by random women on the street. Now I cant find a woman to give me the time of day.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Your 10/10 personality failed u

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
pm me pic

I have credentials