I can't get enough of the Norwood scale.

G

I don't know what it is, but I can't get the Norwood scale off of my mind.

From the time that I go to bed, to the time that I wake up, I always think about the Norwood scale.

I would love a Norwood scale.

But I can't have one.

I want a Norwood scale so I can pin it on my wall instead of my Pamela Anderson poster.

The Norwood scale makes me feel complete.

You can do a lot of things with a Norwood scale.

You can look at it.

you can walk up to it, look at it closely or you can look at it from afar.

When your parents visit, you can show them your Norwood scale.

You can look at it. Show them it.

If you have a girlfriend, you can take her to your room and give her a full run down of the Norwood scale.

You can both gaze it open mouthed in astonishment.

You can do lots of things with a Norwood scale.

Sometimes I look at my room, and think to myself â€If I didn’t have these 16 Norwood scales on my wall†my life wouldn’t be complete.

I'm a really keen about the Norwood scale.

I get so excited and I just can’t hide it.

I sometimes cream my pants when I view the Norwood scale.

The other day I was watching a programme with my parents when someone on the tele mentioned the word "Norwood".

I got the wrong idea.

I thought they were talking about the Norwood scale.

So I started jumping up and down pulling a retarded face enthusiastically shouting "Norwood, Norwood, norwood"

I'm really keen to what the Norwood scale has to offer.

Sometimes I like to dress up as the Norwood scale.

I cut up an old cereal box, pull out my crayons and scribble "Norwood scale" on it.

Then I stick it on my head.

I then think to myself - my life’s complete, because I'm the Norwood scale.

I'm not going to let anyone tell me otherwise!

Sometimes I feel really daring, because I open my front door, stand on my door-step, and whilst pulling a dumb face, I proudly shout "I'm the Norwood scale" then run back in doors and laugh to myself like a complete retard.

I'm the coolest person in my street.

I feel really hip.

I'm really the Norwood scale.

wow

Look at me, I'm the Norwood scale.

Without the Norwood scale, I wouldn’t be here today.

No! I'm not a loser at all, I'm the Norwood scale. Look at me.

Sometimes I pull a hunchback, gaze in the mirror and think "Who needs money babes and hair" Why?

because I’m the Norwood scale, wow.

Then I roll around on the floor doing the Norwood groove.

When I go to the nightclubs. I don't dance like everyone else.

I pull out my Ken mask, place it firmly on my head and do the Norwood groove.

I feel really hip, wearing my ken mask. It adds to the way the Norwood groove works.

The Norwood groove has really made me open up.

I now feel I can discuss anything with anyone.

I’m not losing the plot at all.

The Norwood scale keeps me going.

I’ve only creamed my pants twice in the last 3 days over the Norwood scale.

Norwood scale

Norwood scale.

Wow, it’s the Norwood scale

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
I looked at it once.

RBK

Reaction score
Sounds like somebody needs to lay off the finasteride for a while!

Thanks for the comic relief. It helps. :lol:

G

sonicthehedgehog said:
I looked at it once.

I know. I looked at it once as well.

Then I looked at it again.

Before I knew it, I kept looking at it.

Infact, I couldn't take my eyes of it.

I don't go out on Friday nights now. I stay in and gaze at my 16 Norwood scales.

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner said:
sonicthehedgehog said:
I looked at it once.

I know. I looked at it once as well.

Then I looked at it again.

Before I knew it, I kept looking at it.

Infact, I couldn't take my eyes of it.

I don't go out on Friday nights now. I stay in and gaze at my 16 Norwood scales.

Yes, you probably need help. I looked at it once, thought "ooh, they actually have a scale of hairlossness" and that was it.

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL
I cannot believe that i actually read the whole thing :D
BTW whats your Norwood scale? :lol:

NilesTilden

Established Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I thought I was bad when I installed Norwood Scale tiles on my bathroom floor.

I don't bring reading material to the potty anymore. I just gaze into my 'nor-floor' and drool while my *** blasts away.

Gunner, maybe you could have some nor-wallpaper printed up? I'm good with my 10-20 minute norwood fix each day, but your fascination with TNS seems to be far greater than mine.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Gunner... what is up with you?

What happened? Was is a fouled pint of lager, or tainted Indian proscar, or was it Chelsea whooping the Arse? Pull yourself together man and fly right!

That being said, I just commissioned a Norwood painting for my house. I want it to be Da Vinci-like, the human male heads within spheres and balanced lines, very geometric with an antique look. The main motif being the famous nine heads.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
get on propecia. i was an advancing norwood 1 and it has stopped.

it's working.

3 months complete now, and i can definitely say that my hairloss is no-loss now. less than a norwood 1.

thanks to finasteride.

i need a new prescription now though. one week left of my current supply, and there's no way in hell i'm going to go without it.

Master Chief

Established Member
Reaction score
You know, one year ago, I had a computer with a Pentium 4 Norwood Core CPU, since I started worrying about hairloss, I did'nt like that NORWOOD CORE name, so I changed to AMD, If the name was NORWOOD CURE I would probably keep my old cpu :p

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
That norwood groove thing had me rolling.
Thanks for posting that, whoever did.
Hey if you cream in your pants over the norwood scale, we can obviously come up with a new meaning for the word "norwood."

Luther007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gunner, it looks like you're really losing it. Pull a few dollars out of your hairloss budget and see a psychotherapist. Before it's too late, and they find you overdosing on propecia, writhing in a bathtub full of minoxidil and nizoral fluid, ingesting your own rapidly shedding hair and babbling incoherencies.

RBK

Reaction score
a Norwood painting for my house

Now, why on Earth did I not think of that?
Just a few months ago, the guy who painted "See Rock City" on over 200 barns in the southeast U.S. died.

This is food for thought! :freaked2:

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner,

The norwood scale doesn't apply to me really.... since I'm diffuse.... but I understand your insanity, hairloss drives you f*****g insane.... because you feel helpless, like you're entire being is digging itself into a grave entually you're gonna hit a point of acceptance, you have no choice..... ever try pot? it's long term effects seem to null the senses... you will worry less about your hairloss if you smoke lots of pot, just an idea.

In-valid