Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry I posted this, wasn't in the right state of mind

Last edited:

Phoenix Seta

My Regimen
Reaction score
Drives me f*****g insane how I'm literally in the 10% of guys my age with noticeable hair loss. The other 90% are all thick NW0-NW1. How the f*** are you supposed to compete being at the bottom of the barrel? Even assuming a woman miraculously decides to f*** your ***, how long before she cheats on you when she notices that you look like dogshit compared to 80% of guys your age? You can never have a successful relationship/marriage when you're that inferior, especially nowadays

I'm so f*****g tired of this bullshit. I want to either get my hair back or see most guys my age balding like me. I can't stand getting mogged to sh*t constantly like that and feeling like a freak
Yeah I know that feeling.
Just joined this platform recently and I'm surprised to see many people complaining about balding.
The truth is,it's not really anyone's fault to be bald. But you gotta take action bro. Use the right product to treat it. I've battled hair loss in the past but now my hair is all full. Thanks to making use of the right product.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao I am bald prematurely and I noticed that since being actually bald although I look older, I look better and I am more recognisable. At early 20s you still can make it into your asset, when you are late 20s and in your 30s it's a lot harder lol

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao I am bald prematurely and I noticed that since being actually bald although I look older, I look better and I am more recognisable. At early 20s you still can make it into your asset, when you are late 20s and in your 30s it's a lot harder lol

On the contrary, I am more comfortable being NW3 at 30 than when I was NW3 at 23. It still looks bad but at least there's a lot more poor motherfuckers out there my age who look the same. When I was 23 I literally felt like a freak with that hairline.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if you were short, you would have given up on life completely lol

Yet there are plenty of short people who have an active social life.

The good thing is your mouth gets you laid not your hair or height or looks. Past the initial impression, it is what comes out of your mouth that decides if you end up in a relationship with her or go home a loser.

Hair, looks help with the initial impression and makes you get away with being a little boring.

So maybe you don’t have much going for you in banter, making her laugh and having a great conversation, creating good vibes if you’re struggling so much.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the contrary, I am more comfortable being NW3 at 30 than when I was NW3 at 23. It still looks bad but at least there's a lot more poor motherfuckers out there my age who look the same. When I was 23 I literally felt like a freak with that hairline.
Well I am talking about being shaved. I was a NW3 by 18 lol

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The good thing is your mouth gets you laid not your hair or height or looks. Past the initial impression, it is what comes out of your mouth that decides if you end up in a relationship with her or go home a loser.

So maybe you don’t have much going for you in banter, making her laugh and having a great conversation, creating good vibes if you’re struggling so much.
If you're 1.82+ with a great beard and especially great hair while not being too fat or too skinny, you can even say "heil hitler" and you'll still have an immense win rate with women.
While, if you're <1.70 with a bald head, you can have dave chapelle's humour, when u are talking to a woman and u'll start hitting on her, you'll see her disgust planting on her face and she'll rapidly transform into usain bolt and do a 9 sec record out of your life.
Imagine thinking humour actually works with a woman if you're not chad or richie rich, lol.
Women compliment my sense of humour all the time. You think this helps her not being disgusted of my ugly bald dog face, lol ?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're 1.82+ with a great beard and especially great hair while not being too fat or too skinny, you can even say "heil hitler" and you'll still have an immense win rate with women.
While, if you're <1.70 with a bald head, you can have dave chapelle's humour, when u are talking to a woman and u'll start hitting on her, you'll see her disgust planting on her face and she'll rapidly transform into usain bolt and do a 9 sec record out of your life.
Imagine thinking humour actually works with a woman if you're not chad or richie rich, lol.
Women compliment my sense of humour all the time. You think this helps her not being disgusted of my ugly bald dog face, lol ?
lol yeah that much is actually true...
even in the very few instances when it isnt cringe humour...

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
It’s true. I have a full head of hair and women cheat constantly with me. Life is great.