I can't cope with this hell anymore this is too much for me

bluestar99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you talking about this because this is due to hair loss? I guess you've tried finisteride?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Look into hair transplants. What else can you do? Don't expect to be able to live well with hair loss.

bluestar99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I think a hair transplant is what Id do. Get on finasteride right away~~
Start making a goal to save up enough money for a hair transplant. You can get one for 5000 USD in Turkey
Get on finasteride!!!

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows it OP is NW1.5 and wont be NW2 before 30.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Low buzz, finasteride/min, and leave the impact section. Immerse yourself in things that can elevate your life. Its easier said than done, but the anxiety goes away when you have things to do. Plus, youre in college... you have things to do, places to be. Get the head start when everyone else is sleeping. Youre wasting your time taste testing risky mtf pills which are just gonna push you further down the rabbit hole. Hairloss isnt a choice, the choice is you wasting your time siphoning the experiences out of your life vs actually having fun. Life is tough and thats part of the thrill. Revisit with better finances or better treatment develops.

Your hair isnt really rare, especially in college lol
Best of luck!

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Low buzz, finasteride/min, and leave the impact section. Immerse yourself in things that can elevate your life. Its easier said than done, but the anxiety goes away when you have things to do. Plus, youre in college... you have things to do, places to be. Get the head start when everyone else is sleeping. Youre wasting your time taste testing risky mtf pills which are just gonna push you further down the rabbit hole. Hairloss isnt a choice, the choice is you wasting your time siphoning the experiences out of your life vs actually having fun. Life is tough and thats part of the thrill. Revisit with better finances or better treatment develops.

Your hair isnt really rare, especially in college lol
Best of luck!
I already take Finasteride man, it doesn't do anything for me. Minoxidil most likely won't help with my aggressive hair loss either, i need hardcore sh*t to stand a chance (might also not work because of how aggressive my hair loss is). I just can't go bald at 21, i can't pull it off and i already have too many other problems to deal wit. Baldness would make me a legit subhuman that's treated like a sewers rat by everyone (strangers and family since i don't have friends)

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already take Finasteride man, it doesn't do anything for me. Minoxidil most likely won't help with my aggressive hair loss either, i need hardcore sh*t to stand a chance (might also not work because of how aggressive my hair loss is). I just can't go bald at 21, i can't pull it off and i already have too many other problems to deal wit. Baldness would make me a legit subhuman that's treated like a sewers rat by everyone (strangers and family since i don't have friends)
Same here with finasteride and min. Anyways, it looks like I cant really help you much more; I heavily disagree with your opinion on baldies but it doesnt seem I can change your mind. Youve been in the game for too long and ive had this debate too often to know it goes nowhere.
All I got are these hugs. Please use them well.
༼つ ் ▽ ் ༽つ

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here with finasteride and min. Anyways, it looks like I cant really help you much more; I heavily disagree with your opinion on baldies but it doesnt seem I can change your mind. Youve been in the game for too long and ive had this debate too often to know it goes nowhere.
All I got are these hugs. Please use them well.
༼つ ் ▽ ் ༽つ
Thanks bro, good luck with your journey as well

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair loss isn't very, very severe or anything. Hop on dutasteride, 5 or 10mg oral min and hope for the best, if you want to try topical minoxidil+needling that is fine too.

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When it happens in a few months like that it is as devastating as areata. How does it look from the front.