I Cant Believe Its Possible To Not Have Premature Ejaculation

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your face must be 8+/10 to pull that off. Only teenagers or top-tier looks can pull off backwards cap without looking ridiculous.

My face is quite good yes + I have a masculine look so it's okay too young it down a bit with the teen look.

Not having a frame to my face that a hair line provides really fucks me though (which is what the cap somewhat makes up for).

Yeah I got a watermelon head so the cap always looks really flat. If I wear a cap with a little more volume my head looks even bigger so once again I look crap.

I look better with the cap on backwards but I'm in the loser camp in school, if I wear my hat backwards everyone will think I'm trying to look cool and they'll take the piss out of me so bad.

Damn sorry hear all that comrade.

Whats your overall situation? Like how much have you lost and whats your regimen?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a NW3V, I look visibly bald, so Id say I lost quite a lot. I'm on 200mg spironolactone, 50mg Cypro, 0.5mg dutasteride, 1mg finasteride, 10mg Oral Minoxidil, 5% Topical Minoxidil

Woah, that is one hefty Norwood defence.

Surely you must be seeing some regrowth?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started like 2 weeks ago, no shedding so far but regrowth doesn't happen overnight. Hopefully I can gain some density, having your scalp showing through your hairline is so demoralizing, if I gain some density there Ill be happy.

Tell me about it. My whole hairline is eroding not only the temples... Extremely demoralizing.

You should have a good chance of success I reckon. Hopefully without all too dramatic side effects.

blackg

Reaction score
Damn me too, half American half Italian. I'm not as patriotic as you tho, I'm not really a die hard patriot to any country.
I have a lot of love for Italian Americans.
They have contributed greatly to American culture.

shookwun

Reaction score
Well yes, Its by no means a great solution. And girls will often remove it at the club thinking they being oh so very funny.

But it does work. Dosen't really matter that it comes off when you're in the bedroom.

EDIT: If I was NW5 under the cap the shock factor would probably be too much yes.

cap game is more legit then a hair piece game.

My buddy wears a hat, chicks always pop the cap off to see whats underneath. these chicks end up getting hat-tricked, and the woah factor is established. He's packing some serious twink hair underneath, so it works in his favour.

I sometimes run the backwards hat game

shookwun

Reaction score
transgender meds for a norwood 3? thats insane
he went full retard

embrace that masculine DHT look.
wants to become a hairless twink.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=641756.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no point waiting for me to lose more hair before starting in my opinion. An aggressive regime is the only way to see results in my case.
lol no just no. youre only nw3. should have just done big 3 first then thought about insane meds once they didnt work

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a NW3V, I look visibly bald, so Id say I lost quite a lot. I'm on 200mg spironolactone, 50mg Cypro, 0.5mg dutasteride, 1mg finasteride, 10mg Oral Minoxidil, 5% Topical Minoxidil
Overkill!

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you were on something similar plus Diane 35.
Now only 100 mg spironolactone and 1/2 of Diane 35. Will switch to bioidentical topical estrogen soon. Diane is definitely not a long-term option, too much sides...

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, just getting to smash is quite satisfying to me.

Blue balls is when girl is too drunk and passes out and you become the sexless innkeeper. Has happened twice. f*****g hell.

Or just last night. Met an 18 (!) year old at the club (running cap game of course), agreement was signed and we left to go to mine. She just wanted to go to Burger King first. Then she meets a group of friends there and is like I can't leave with you when all these people are here.

Brutal blue balls.

Was thinking maybe I should try and hit this girl up..

She deleted me from Facebook.

Girls are ruthless.

blackg

Reaction score
Was thinking maybe I should try and hit this girl up..

She deleted me from Facebook.

Girls are ruthless.
Why did she delete you? Because you molested her in front of her friends outside of Burger King?

Next time don't embarrass her by coming on so strong.