I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

Jacob25

Reaction score
@Jacob25
your improvement from April to July is incredible.

Is there one thing in particular you attribute the gains to? Would you say it's your topical, or what about flaxseed oil?
I think that the topical and the specific scalp massage I mentioned are the most important things. That’s easy to tell as the results came within about 2-3 months using them. The flaxseed oil definitely decreased shedding, it’s cheap and easy to find. but as you can read I haven’t used it long enough (A little over a month). I just know that my shedding decreased within 1-2 weeks of taking it daily.

Answers to the other questions can be found on my post/replies

Last edited:

Luke777

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me your regime is interesting especially due to hydrocortisone. I have been using minoxidil for several years and few months ago I have added nizoral , dermaroller and topical finasteride without any results so far. Only more shedding.
If I look back to je 6year struggle to stop shedding, the only time I saw any regrowth was probably when I used cream called protopic, which is topical immunosupresant, that would do the same as hydrocortisone ... Reduce scalp inflammation.

I start to guess that in my case big 3 is not working because the real cause is inflammation. And may be this can relate to you as well. But who knows.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me your regime is interesting especially due to hydrocortisone. I have been using minoxidil for several years and few months ago I have added nizoral , dermaroller and topical finasteride without any results so far. Only more shedding.
If I look back to je 6year struggle to stop shedding, the only time I saw any regrowth was probably when I used cream called protopic, which is topical immunosupresant, that would do the same as hydrocortisone ... Reduce scalp inflammation.

I start to guess that in my case big 3 is not working because the real cause is inflammation. And may be this can relate to you as well. But who knows.

Zix works wonders for inflammation.

Cetirizine apparently helps too.

mrsamsonite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi mate! I appreciate you taking the time to detail your regime and share your experience and I understand you probably got a busy life going on but please....can you help us guys out now? Im not the only one that has asked for help in this thread. I want to try your formula and your formula only. The alternative is i go spend £220 or whatever on some lab here in uk that might turn out to be sh*t. I want to use your EXACT formula. Can you get your mate on here so we can discuss details or alternatively give me his details. im happy to pay for his time and efforts ... obv not £220 or some absurdity though. Cheers mate

Last edited:

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I might try to isolate some of these and see if I get anything. I'd love to know what strength you're using for azelaic acid and hydrocortisone

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey boss how many mgs of lignans are is in your flaxseed oil? Do you think gel pills with 20 mg is good to take?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your friend willing to sell the topical is the real question here...

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your friend willing to sell the topical is the real question here...
It's a kitchen sink treatment. You can buy all the stuff he listed and it's probably a few key ingredients doing the work. minoxidil, keto, Azelaic acid, and Rosemary oil have all been found to have some effect. Hydrocortisone is interesting because it may have an effect similar to the cetirizine that people were testing. I suspect the panthenol (because of its wound healing properties) and inositol (because of its involvement in hormone signal transduction) are the sleepers here

wanima

Reaction score
I'd also like to try this, mix it myself or find someone mixing it for me. I'm just really curious about the actual ratios of all the the ingredients. Like how much minoxidil, keto, azelaic acid, rosemary etc. I hope you or your friend can hook up us with these, so we can try as well.

tommyo123

Reaction score
Hey man, your results are absolutely incredible. My hair is at a very similar stage to yours and like yourself, I am considering a transplant but reading this has made me think twice! I would love to try out this topical. Do you have a recipe?

Jacob25

Reaction score
Yeah hair feels amazing and I don’t shed anymore which is one less thing to worry about, and I’m still growing more and more hair. I’m 27, smoked and stay in the sun regularly for years, so now I research mostly anti aging stuff and spend less time on the forum.

A lot of you have contacted me about the topical solutions, I can get my friend who made it to come on here, he works for a pharma company so maybe he can also explain the science of it and how you can make it. are you interested?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah hair feels amazing and I don’t shed anymore which is one less thing to worry about, and I’m still growing more and more hair. I’m 27, smoked and stay in the sun regularly for years, so now I research mostly anti aging stuff and spend less time on here.

A lot of you have contacted me about the topical solutions, I can get my friend who made it to come on here, he works for a pharma company so maybe he can also explain the science of it and how you can make it. are you interested?
Yes and what concentrations you use of the ingredients pls

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah hair feels amazing and I don’t shed anymore which is one less thing to worry about, and I’m still growing more and more hair. I’m 27, smoked and stay in the sun regularly for years, so now I research mostly anti aging stuff and spend less time on the forum.

Yes definitely

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

You’ve given the ingredients but we have no idea what the ratios are supposed to be

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we interested ? Na we're not LOL
Geez were you interested in growing hair, YES, we all want to grow hair, you have the potential answer to that. Come on here and explain it,

Upahill

Reaction score
Balding people are delusional. Scientists have been trying to solve the problem for decades and to no avail but it took a few weeks of research for a random jacob25 guy with no background in science to resolve it.
He found enough free time to make this thread and post all the images but not just enough to specify ratio of each component as if this is of least importance for balding community. The guy could have placed the pics in reverse chronological order.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding people are delusional. Scientists have been trying to solve the problem for decades and to no avail but it took a few weeks of research for a random jacob25 guy with no background in science to resolve it.
He found enough free time to make this thread and post all the images but not just enough to specify ratio of each component as if this is of least importance for balding community. The guy could have placed the pics in reverse chronological order.
You're right it's the Illuminati