I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

mrsamsonite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the feedback mate. I know i sound like a sceptic but do you think there is a chance you got lucky with your regimen? Wish i knew it was going to work for me too before i start it. Reason is, a lab here in uk has asked for £220 ($290) to formulate it for me. Wondering...is there a chance that your friend could make half a year supply for me? thanks mate @Jacob25

Jacob25

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the feedback mate. I know i sound like a sceptic but do you think there is a chance you got lucky with your regimen? Wish i knew it was going to work for me too before i start it. Reason is, a lab here in uk has asked for £220 ($290) to formulate it for me. Wondering...is there a chance that your friend could make half a year supply for me? thanks mate @Jacob25

Definitely not luck. My friend who made the topical formula got even better results than me. I have pictures but I need to check with him that it is ok for me to post them on a forum.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
FRICKIN YEAH.

As I wrote my follow up yesterday that I thought a year ago that at this point I would have lost the battle and either have had a DODGY HAIR TRANSPLANT in asia or embrace being BALD and have a whale of a girlfriend but you know what i'm looking at the mirror and i'm f*****g 22 again.

next target: 17 again

So to sum all this up with timeline, back in 2011 is when I started noticing thinning.
Long story short I experimented with minoxidil, propccia, ell Carnell (17α-estradiol/alfatradiol), saw palemtto, pumpkin seed oil, nizoral, dermaroller, scalp massage, Revita shampoo, Regenepure Shampoo, Castor/emu/essential oils over night, Alpecin caffeine leave on and shampoo, grapeseed extract, asthaxasin, magnesium oil, bunch of different omega 3 oils and bunch of supplements as I mentioned on my earlier posts back in 2011-17. Whenever I experimented something I made sure to test it for no less than 6 months, so I’d stock up for at least 6+ months and see what it does. I also tried nicehair.org method and it was purely waste of time, he was the inspiration for the useless natural approach and me spending money and time on all these vitamins. oh well.

Anyway so April 2015 is when I dumped the naturals and switched to 1mg Propecia ED & AM/PM Kirkland minoxidil +Ell cranell (Alfatradiol 0.025%) + Nizoral shampoo 3 times/week + dermarolling once a week. I managed to keep most of my hair, yet no major regrowth or any regrowth, but I was able to maintain most of my hair.

Pictures from August-September 2017 (almost 2.5 years into finasteride/minoxidil/afatradiol)

View attachment 92867

View attachment 92868

View attachment 92869

By May 2017 my hair took a major hit and by september 2017 I decided to QUIT propecia/minoxidil/alfatradiol, and either get a transplant or try something else. then I decided to give it one last chance and heavily research hairloss which took me a few weeks, then mix bunch of things as a last option before getting a damn surgery in turkey, which to me is scary as hell having to go through it, plus I was afraid of getting anesthesia, and watching hair transplant surgeries on youtube didn’t make things better. Also it’s darn obvious when someone gets hair transplant of any kind, and the hair keep on shedding afterwards anyway, so that would buy me a couple of years, then I’d have to go through it again, or hope there will be a cure by then by follica or tjusji, so these were my concerns anyway.

By October 2017 I mixed the following with the help of my buddy who’s a pharmacist, since some were hard to get and also I have no idea how to mix ingredients properly, making sure I do everything right etc.

Minoxidil 5%, Ketoconazole, RetinA, Cayenne powder, Azelaic acid, hydrocortisone, tto, Panthenol, rosemary oil, castor and rosehipseed oil, properlyne glycol, ethanol, sorbitan stearate, inositol, isoproplisate, lanolin, glycerol, sodium sulfite anhydrous, polysorbate 80, styryl alcohol, cetyl alcohol and purified water.

I don’t know much about the other materials on the list but they’re used for penetration and prevent the topical from going bad.
I might add alfatradiol or RU in the future. Not sure they would do anything or are necessary for me at this stage though.

I didn’t wanna use hydrocortisone every day, so 2 different mixtures were made, one with hydrocortisone which I use 2-3 times a week and another one with all the ingredients not including hydrocortisone for twice a day use (I’d put it first thing on the morning, and before bed)

Jan 2018:

View attachment 92870

April 2018

View attachment 92871

View attachment 92877

May 2018 just had a haircut

View attachment 92872

Jun 2018

View attachment 92873

Jul 2018 (yesterday)

View attachment 92874

right after shower I lay on my bed face up, with my head hanging off the edge of the bed pointing the floor so you can feel all the blood rushing into your head, then I pinch all over the balding areas on my head with my fingernails, and as a result my scalp gets red and feels like there’s proper circulation getting on there.

And I still dermaroll once a week. I don’t apply the topical to my head on nights when I dermaroll. I tried once and it burned, but I actually think that’s a good thing. Anyway the pain was intense for me.

*On May 28th 2017 I started drinking a mixture of licorice root/peppermint/green tea and Ceylon cinnamon which I mix in a jar - I take it to fight teeth cavity and it’s good for well being in general. I suspect these herbs are benefical for sebum reduction and also lower DHT levels. Do your research, but it absolutely didn’t do any harm for my hair. I mix a spoon of each in the kettle and drink once or twice a day. It’s dirt cheap as well.

*On June 22th 2017 I started drinking 10-15ml of flaxseed oil a day and make a smoothie of frozen broccoli/berries mix every morning. It’s worth mentioning as these things might be good for hair. My shedding definitely decreased and I’m not tripping, I really think flaxseed oil is beneficial, just keep it in the fridge as it goes rancid if not refrigerated.

I smoke around a pack a day and work in a very stressful environment, two things that are extremely bad for hair and skin so my results could be even better without those two factors

And last thing I want to say is that I’ve read probably thousands of messages over hundreds of threads on here and other forums and there seems to be a common issue with a lot of people experimenting treatments and they quit too fast either because there are no results visible in few weeks or there’s an increased shedding. I still experiment shedding but I’m happy as long as I see progress. At this point I can style my hair easily and not having to worry about wind and rain revealing thinning hair and baldspots.

i regained my hair and confidence again. it's unbelivable how important hair was for me.

Thanks for reading and best of luck to all
Your hair looks great man!

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jacob25
your improvement from April to July is incredible.

Is there one thing in particular you attribute the gains to? Would you say it's your topical, or what about flaxseed oil?

Ricardo Cruz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely not luck. My friend who made the topical formula got even better results than me. I have pictures but I need to check with him that it is ok for me to post them on a forum.
Any chance of getting a that formula made for a bunch of us to test it ou and maybe we get happy as well?

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil 5%, Ketoconazole, RetinA, Cayenne powder, Azelaic acid, hydrocortisone, tto, Panthenol, rosemary oil, castor and rosehipseed oil, properlyne glycol, ethanol, sorbitan stearate, inositol, isoproplisate, lanolin, glycerol, sodium sulfite anhydrous, polysorbate 80, styryl alcohol, cetyl alcohol and purified water.
I don't find this to be a mystery at all, and disagree with people saying these things are too weak to explain it. You went from ZERO topical DHT blockers(minoxidil, finasteride, etc are not topical DHT blockers) to having THREE.

Look at the stuff previously tried:
Long story short I experimented with minoxidil, propccia, ell Carnell (17α-estradiol/alfatradiol), saw palemtto, pumpkin seed oil, nizoral, dermaroller, scalp massage, Revita shampoo, Regenepure Shampoo, Castor/emu/essential oils over night, Alpecin caffeine leave on and shampoo, grapeseed extract, asthaxasin, magnesium oil, bunch of different omega 3 oils and bunch of supplements as I mentioned on my earlier posts back in 2011-17
One DHT blocker(in shampoo form). Which you now use in a leave in tonic making it multiple times stronger.

Jacob25

Reaction score
Sorry been away for a while.
My friend agreed for me to post the pictures of his results so I’ll do it later on when I get home or tomorrow.

I’d like to add some stuff to this thread as I feel like it’s kind of my blog where I can post my thoughts and feelings. In my opinion male pattern baldness has a lot to do with inflammation caused by type 1, I.e resulting in poor circulation, excess sebum, calcification, thickening of the scalp (this might just be true).
I don’t know in fact what was the most important ingredient that reversed my hair loss in the topical because I can’t go back and use each component separately, but this proves me that none of the ingredients in the list did harm to my hair, probably just the opposite, and I’m still growing. Shedding had completely stopped. I see new small hairs sprouting below my hair line, which is insane cause it’s been such a long time since I lost the density there. We are both satisfied with the results, perhaps I’ve been losing also on the front which is a lot harder to grow in general, and add to that my bad luck with minoxidil and finastride in the past, so I’m gonna stick to my regime and hope all the new vellus fine hairs turn into terminals so I get a perfect hairline. This hair been gone for many years so I don’t expect it to thicken up so quickly, but I think that 3-12 more months will be a good time frame. I also strongly believe that years of having a stressed lifestyle (high anxiety, drinking, smoking a pack + a day, staying up until the mornings, worrying a lot) for someone who is prone to balding is really hurting me and my hair. I’ll also add that my diet as a kid was based on snacks and candies which messed up my digestive system. So yeah, all these things add up for someone who’s genetic is PRONE TO BALDING.

A major relief that I have, in the past I’d notice 30+ hairs in the sink when combing or styling, which is terrifying really, yet in the previous weeks I notice no more than 5 hairs shedded when I comb and dry my hair. There are also no hairs in my hands when I shampoo.

Anyway, just my 2 cents really, I’ve never dug so deep into something like I did with hair loss so I think there is truth to what I’m saying here.

Last edited:

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is incredible. Would love a detailed regimen and the full topical solution breakdown. What is cost of all of this?
Can you produce enough to supply.

JCon87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely gives me hope! You mentioned you were still dermarolling, do you have a protocol for that and do you feel like that's made a difference at all?

Jacob25

Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long guys, been busy with work, here are the pics

Before

CBEB56E0-6B32-4BBE-8CEB-FD59074AB382.jpeg

ECC157A5-F3B6-48C9-84CE-1CE90915ECD2.jpeg

D7FA33E4-96F2-44FE-8535-53B577A83CDD.jpeg

After

22133E78-7744-4A12-9AB2-65D474AB51A2.jpeg

9D4B3F57-E435-4274-AE98-1A05D6FF7F5F.jpeg

0D726783-BD2C-4AFB-8D35-EF52E743E8D9.jpeg

His regime:
-Topical twice a day, leave it as long as possible.
-Random shampoo, immediately after shower pressing the scalp using the fingernails while lying in bed with the head upside down for a few minutes daily.
-1 tablespoon of Green tea (gunpowder) in the kettle (makes around 2-3 glasses) which he drinks through the day.
-A tablespoon of flaxseed oil daily
-Multivitamin

My long term protocol (the one that i've been doing since I saw results)
-Topical twice a day.
-Rough scalp massage using my fingernails when my head upside down.
-Dermaroller once a week
-multivitamin daily

Stuff I started recently which I believe might be benefiting my overall health:
-1-2 tablespoons of flaxseed with frozen broccoli/berries mixed in the blender every day.
-Licorice root/peppermint/Green tea/ (matcha & gunpowder) daily.
-Herbal shampoo based on Aloe vera, with added clay, zinc, sulfur, biotin, tea tree, rosemary, castor & lemon oil

But keep a note that I take the licorice root tea because it got rid of my teeth sensitivity caused by cavity. I don’t particulary enjoy the taste of it but I swear my teeth feel amazing, I had pain when chewing on my right side which is gone, dentist says they’re now in good condition. Maintaining teeth health is so important, and that's the main reason I drink the tea.

EDIT: Got deeper into details here.

Last edited:

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for taking so long guys, been busy with work, here are the pics

Before

View attachment 94280

View attachment 94282

View attachment 94281

After

View attachment 94283

View attachment 94285

View attachment 94286

His regime:
-Topical twice a day, leave it as long as possible.
-Random shampoo, immediately after shower pressing the scalp using the fingernails while lying in bed with the head upside down for a few minutes daily.
-1 tablespoon of Green tea (gunpowder) in the kettle (makes around 2-3 glasses) which he drinks through the day.
-A tablespoon of flaxseed oil daily
-Multivitamin

My long term protocol (the one that i've been doing since I saw results)
-Topical twice a day.
-Rough scalp massage using my fingernails when my head upside down.
-Dermaroller once a week
-multivitamin daily

Stuff I started recently which I believe might be benefiting my overall health:
-1-2 tablespoons of flaxseed with frozen broccoli/berries mixed in the blender every day.
-Licorice root/peppermint/Green tea/ (matcha & gunpowder) daily.
-Herbal shampoo based on Aloe vera, with added clay, tea tree, rosemary, castor and lemon oil.

But keep a note that I take the licorice root tea because it got rid of my teeth sensitivity caused by cavity. I don’t particulary enjoy the taste of it but I swear my teeth feel amazing, I had pain when chewing on my right side which is gone, dentist says they’re now in good condition. Maintaining teeth health is so important, and that's the main reason I drink the tea.

Legit.

When are you guys selling this stuff? :D