I bought a laser COmB...i must be crazy!!!

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes, i bought it today in down town toronto. It costs about 1150.00 canadian! am i nuts? i'm looking forward to seeing at least some scalp improvement though.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JimStanley, let's be crazy together :hairy: I've been using LLL treatment now for over two years and I feel like what I'm seeing happening with my hair can't be real. Am I crazy? No! It's really happeing! I've kept the hair that's I've got since beginning treatment plus I've had lots of positive comments from family and friends about how my hair is looking so much healthier, fuller, thick and best of all ...how my hairloss has stopped! Keep us in the loop eh?!

Greg

wino

Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
yes, i bought it today in down town toronto. It costs about 1150.00 canadian! am i nuts? i'm looking forward to seeing at least some scalp improvement though.

Um, isn't it $645 online? That's way less than 1150 Canadian.

Met76

Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but does the Laser Comb actually help regrow hair, or does it just make the hair appear thicker? How long does it take to see results? Are there any side effects?

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Greg, have you been using the LC 3x/week as they say you should or have you been using it more frequently?
I'd like to use it more often than just 3x/week.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
20sometingtoo, hmmm...I use the LC now two times a week. I don't know but it seems to work the best that way. Hey, I should get rewarded with more time after the initial break-in right?

VWdude

Reaction score
I could do a pretty hefty engine mod to my car with that money.... and your spending it on a shitty comb. :freaked2: