I booked to get my first piece, some q's

ozadam

Reaction score
I have paid a deposit and will have it in 4 weeks, will be cut in and fixed to my head. The cost is $1400, I did not want to mess around the first time and make mistakes on my own by doing up a template and matching the density/colour myself myself. They say its best first time to get it strongly bonded to my head, wash it every few days and go back every month for a cut and refit, does this sound like a good idea?

The unit will be just the same unit I can get from HairDirect or the others, so I could get my next one from online. once I put this thing on I wont be taking it off to send away so how can I duplicate it?

They say it will last 6 months? would I get much better results by changing it every 2 months? I dont want any mistakes here or hit and miss... I am more than willing to spend about $5000 per year on this stuff if it can be as undetectable as possible. so whats my best option? There is a place here in AU that will provide 6 full lace units with cuts and all products needed for $5k per year. But 5k could get me a new unit each 2-4 weeks if I am buying online.

Does anyone know a good place in Sydney to get regular cut ins?

I want to continue using proscar but I will cut down to every other day.

Could I use minoxidil and spironolactone still or other toppicals? I work from home and I wear hats all the time at the moment except when I go out to do business a few times a week, could I put the unit on just when I want to? then use topicals the rest of the time? I think I could greatly extend the life of it by doing this.

Lots of Q's...... so thanks to anyone that can answer some:)

Mojo Risin

Reaction score
5000$ It means 415$ a month. I think you're getting robbed bro.

You can get a hairpiece for 4 months and all the products that comes with it for 415$ on the internet ...

I've never seen anybody on the forums having good words for these kind of clubs who ask you to come back every month.

ozadam

Reaction score
for $5k paid with monthly payments of $400 Its a new piece every two months fitted cut and all the crap that goes along with it. doesn't sound too bad to me, $100 per week for hair!

But yeah if there is a better use of my cash...

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
ozadam said:
for $5k paid with monthly payments of $400 Its a new piece every two months fitted cut and all the crap that goes along with it. doesn't sound too bad to me, $100 per week for hair!

ozadam who are you buying your system off

Mojo Risin

Reaction score
ozadam said:

With Norgil I can get the same for 1500$ to 3000$ a year ... I don't know what's the company he's making business with but 5000$ is just overpriced.

If you're ready to pay for it, it's okay ... but you better get the quality you pay for !

Selden

Reaction score
ozadam said:
I have paid a deposit and will have it in 4 weeks, will be cut in and fixed to my head. The cost is $1400, I did not want to mess around the first time and make mistakes on my own by doing up a template and matching the density/colour myself myself. They say its best first time to get it strongly bonded to my head, wash it every few days and go back every month for a cut and refit, does this sound like a good idea?

The unit will be just the same unit I can get from HairDirect or the others, so I could get my next one from online. once I put this thing on I wont be taking it off to send away so how can I duplicate it?

They say it will last 6 months? would I get much better results by changing it every 2 months? I dont want any mistakes here or hit and miss... I am more than willing to spend about $5000 per year on this stuff if it can be as undetectable as possible. so whats my best option? There is a place here in AU that will provide 6 full lace units with cuts and all products needed for $5k per year. But 5k could get me a new unit each 2-4 weeks if I am buying online.

Could I use minoxidil and spironolactone still or other toppicals? I work from home and I wear hats all the time at the moment except when I go out to do business a few times a week, could I put the unit on just when I want to? then use topicals the rest of the time? I think I could greatly extend the life of it by doing this.

i have just cost $192 to get a human hair full lace wig 16inch from www.orderwigsonlin.com.it's simple and easy.I cannot image spend $5K?you really be robbed.

Lanny Tyndall

Reaction score
Selden said:
ozadam said:

i have just cost $192 to get a human hair full lace wig 16inch from http://www.orderwigsonlin.com.it's simple and easy.I cannot image spend $5K?you really be robbed.
How about the quality?i am consider order a wig recently.

noneother

Reaction score
hey ozadam, i'm in Syd too and went to see one of the hair clubs recently. i think i'm opting for a piece coz the hair is too far gone. what place did you visit?

you can probably bargain it down with them. i did and it's ridiculous how much they're willing to reduce the amounts by. their profit margins are huge!

ozadam

Reaction score
Hi I will pm you.

I ended up buying online, I bought a Korean lace piece, a skin unit from that same place and another lace piece from another supplier. this forum is strange, my IP is banned at the moment so I wont mention names or probably this post might disapear! well everyone who knows online hair buying know where the korean ones are from and yeah its great, all of them are great really. all stock pieces, no measurements or templates sent.

What prompted me to do this was going to korea to meet my 13yr younger gf's parents, hair was necessary... I cut the base myself bought some tape and glue then went for a normal haircut. wore bangs in korea and it doesnt look out of place at all, no one knew at all that I was wearing, im 33 and have a young looking face so that does help. No one suspected a thing, im NW5-6......

Came back to Sydney and I stuck out a mile.. no bangs here.... not in the office and not on anyone over 22yo... was panicking a bit and getting looks all over the place... but yeah stuck the hairline down well with glue, combed the hair up into a side parted hairstyle showing my full hairline and scalp through the part line and no one has a clue... its a 65% density piece, some people may even think my hair is going slightly thin.
I tell people Im wearing, I really dont care, it looks better than my old mangled hairstyle. I think if you have the right headshape you should buzz it down or shave it all off or if your like me with a cone shaped head just stick hair on there.

aleks10

Reaction score
Hi
I want to know about hair sistem but I want to know from people who have hair piece. How many time do they wait hair piece. How much does it (hair piece) cost. Do it (hair piece) stay comfortable?? Does wearing hair piece have negative side efecct (I dont believe). Can other people feel it (hair piece).

craig193

Reaction score
can anyone please tell me, as just started my search and thoughts to get a hair piece, but does anyone know whether it is better to have a real hair one or synthetic an anyone companies in the uk that are decent ? Also what happens if you end up loving abroad does it mean you have to travel back to the same company all of the time? thanks

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
craig193 said:
can anyone please tell me, as just started my search and thoughts to get a hair piece, but does anyone know whether it is better to have a real hair one or synthetic an anyone companies in the uk that are decent ? Also what happens if you end up loving abroad does it mean you have to travel back to the same company all of the time? thanks

craig
where in the world are u