I asked people in my WhatsApp contacts list to rate the following men...

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1656094971227.jpg

80% didn't answer, probably due to the fact that the right man resembles my alopecia status. They probably didn't want to hurt my feelings or felt being made fun of!

But those who answered... man, their answers were devastating :eek:
9/10 => 3/10
7/10 => 2/10
8/10 => 4/10
9/10 => 4/10
8/10 => 3/10
10/10 => 3/10
...repeating itself...

Some didn't even notice that this is the exact same guy :rolleyes:

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 181826

80% didn't answer, probably due to the fact that the right man resembles my alopecia status. They probably didn't want to hurt man feelings or felt being made fun of!

But those who answered... man, their answers were devastating :eek:
9/10 => 3/10
7/10 => 2/10
8/10 => 4/10
9/10 => 4/10
...repeating itself...

Some didn't even notice that this is the exact same guy :rolleyes:
No sh*t. Hair is important if you wanna look good. If u got Little hair you look repulsive.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Francisco Lachowski ... the guy in the picture. "Chico".

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
got to see the positive in it: you dont want to bang fatties anyway, even though im sure that is the only option you crackers here have and even crave...

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That picture is a bit of meme though let's be honest. It looks extraordinarily bad on him because he's beautiful in a refined way ( pretty much the worst type of man to go bald ) so he loses all his appeal. For balding gracefully masculinity is more important than looks

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
got to see the positive in it: you dont want to bang fatties anyway, even though im sure that is the only option you crackers here have and even crave...
Nah, I turn fatties into soap.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That picture is a bit of meme though let's be honest. It looks extraordinarily bad on him because he's beautiful in a refined way ( pretty much the worst type of man to go bald ) so he loses all his appeal. For balding gracefully masculinity is more important than looks
Maybe... to some degree.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a huge meme for many reasons.. the pic selection, the photoshopped head shape, the hairline, the haircut..

And why would some weirdo start sending it to his real life contacts? Autism. No wonder people were creeped out and didn't respond, I would block him..

Anyway Lachowski isn't a teenager anymore, he can pull off a buzzcut just fine at this point. I can't predict exactly how bald would suit him but he would certainly look better than that edited meme pic.

Francisco-Lachowski-2020-Victor-Magazine-002.jpg

Last edited:

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a huge meme for many reasons.. the pic selection, the photoshopped head shape, the hairline, the haircut..

And why would some weirdo start sending it to his real life contacts? Autism. No wonder people were creeped out and didn't respond, I would block him..

Anyway Lachowski isn't a teenager anymore, he can pull off a buzzcut just fine at this point. I can't predict exactly how bald would suit him but he would certainly look better than that edited meme pic.

View attachment 182093
Gas Chamber is awaiting you.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like all those coaxings and encouragements from family are worth nothing.
I actually hate my family now for all those years that told me I was being paranoid for hairloss and that I look fine... if they told me f*** yeah you're balding, I would have got obssessed sooner and acted on time. Humans are naturally competitive and resistant to change, even if they love you subsconciously they don't want others to improve because it means they must reframe their image of someone else to a new one.