I am thinking of using laser comb hear me out fellas

Krooksbane

Reaction score
ok check it out. I have decided to save my money and try the laser comb. My hair loss is very mild. I have some thinning in my front hairline thats it. The rest of my hair doesnt look a day older. I have been using propecia 1mg for ALMOST a year. AND monoxidil as well, 5% by the way. My results have actually been pretty decent. I feel that I am maintaining my hair, and I HAVE noticed little white hairs forming in the front of my hair line. To be more specific, these white hairs Definitly formed out of nowhere, and I believe they have been growing very slowly. However, in the wrong lghting you cant even see them, in the right lighting you can definitly see them. I wanted to try the laser comb, because I feel that the position I am In, I would be a perfect one for the laser comb. I AM using a DHT inhibitor, and monox, oh yeah and nizoral 1% twice a week. I use VIVE hair thinking shampoo n conditioner as well. Im gonna be 22 june 17th. (yay happy b day) So Im not JUST relying on the laser comb to treat my problem. Some people have had bad results with the laser comb because: A. They dont respond to it
B. they arent using any other products along with it.
I have read about the positive effects of this product, and I guess I wanted to know if there was ANY one else out there in my position, that used this product. I would like to hear your opinions. Thanks

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Krooksbane, sounds like a good line of attack. I appreciate your candor and resolve in being proactive with your hairloss. It's my personal conviction that those who benefit the most from the LC are those with diffuse thinning and haven't lost lots. Although the amount of loss for me is significant, it has since come to a complete stop since beginning treatment with the LC.

jfrank

Established Member
Reaction score
i was only a diffuse thinner... then i started using the lasercomb.. now i am officially going bald.. temples thinned dramatically within 1-2 months..

I also started using propecia at the same time.. it's week 12 on the laser, and my hair never looked worse

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont think it has regrown any hair but my hair does look darker and thicker. I have noticed teeny tiny vellus hairs all over my slick temples, someone else reported this on the hairmax forum. Don't expect regrowth, but I think its fine for at least making your hair look much fuller and healthier.

Oh yeah I've been using it 3 months.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jfrank said:
i was only a diffuse thinner... then i started using the lasercomb.. now i am officially going bald.. temples thinned dramatically within 1-2 months..

I also started using propecia at the same time.. it's week 12 on the laser, and my hair never looked worse

Good night jfrank, if that's the case then send it back and get your money back.

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
On ther hairmax forum there was one guy that had very good results initially but then noticed the results go away kinda. But he used the LC too much I think. I can't find the thread but the hairmax forum is quite busy.

One thing I do remember him reporting is tiny little hairs all over his temples. I have the same thing. One of them is like 1mm long, but only one or two for now. Not a bad sign. This might be from the Folligen, but I definitely noticed these hairs pop up a week or two after my LC/Folligen combo was added to revivogen. I am stopping the revivogen soon because I dont think it is really working.

After a month of LC people commented that my hair definitely looked darker and thicker. And my LC usage was totally a secret. So I think it actually does do something, and my scalp feels great. As far as regrowth, I'm still skeptical, but I think it does make the hair you do have look better.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
follijinxed, interesting that you mention that your LC usage was a secret yet others still observed tangible results. The only one that knew of my usage was my partner. My barber knew after a few months of use. People started asking me what I was doing to my hair and why it looked healthier and thicker. Those comments were gladly accepted, of course :)