I am stuck at my workplace with two tall handsome NW1's

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
One is like 6'4" the other 6'2". They are talking about their romantic adventures and having fun with friengs etc. things that I never had. I feel like a genetic failure next to them

What are my options?

Should I:
a) Kill myself
b) Kill myself
c) Kill myself

?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
...and you called me a pussy, phht sir phht.

slipy

Reaction score
try to get another job?

ok, so any suggestions as far as the field our man should resort to? preferably, the avarage guy there has to be bald unatractive and short to not disturb his highly vulnerable self esteem.

being tall automaticaly cancels out the negative effects of baldness.

according to him.

now man up.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score

Yup. You're good looking(despite being bald), tall, social, had gfs and have a wife(?), people respect you. You've experienced many beautiful moments in your life. Yet you still moan how unfair life is because you're bald.

If that was my only problem I would just enjoy life and screw baldness(hell I bet 90% of forum members browsing this section would exchange their life for yours). But you won't because you are a pussy. MAN UP(for your own good)

Zeroman I can't. Besides it was all the same in my previous job. I guess that's how the IT field looks like now. No more flatchested bald nerds in flannel shirts

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yup. You're good looking(despite being bald), tall, social, had gfs and have a wife(?), people respect you. You've experienced many beautiful moments in your life. Yet you still moan how unfair life is because you're bald.

If that was my only problem I would just enjoy life and screw baldness(hell I bet 90% of forum members browsing this section would exchange their life for yours). But you won't because you are a pussy. MAN UP(for your own good)

Zeroman I can't. Besides it was all the same in my previous job. I guess that's how the IT field looks like now. No more flatchested bald nerds in flannel shirts
I'll have you know that I'm in the process of "manning up" but not for the sake of conforming to some social expectation of masculinity and machoness, but rather replacing my "limiting self-beliefs" with a positive logical explanation in attempts to salvage my entitled humanity and ultimately function as a human being. Basically, anyone who demotes bald people to a lower class of humanity are wrong in doing so. What they do and what they think is based on an unfair and incorrect social bias. The problem is, when it seems like everyone is wrong, is it better to be right or to just fit in?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
I'll have you know that I'm in the process of "manning up" but not for the sake of conforming to some social expectation of masculinity and machoness, but rather replacing my "limiting self-beliefs" with a positive logical explanation in attempts to salvage my entitled humanity and ultimately function as a human being. Basically, anyone who demotes bald people to a lower class of humanity are wrong in doing so. What they do and what they think is based on an unfair and incorrect social bias. The problem is, when it seems like everyone is wrong, is it better to be right or to just fit in?

hair loss is a perfectly natural and common occurence for men, this fact helps me deal with it

- - - Updated - - -

ok, so any suggestions as far as the field our man should resort to? preferably, the avarage guy there has to be bald unatractive and short to not disturb his highly vulnerable self esteem.

being tall automaticaly cancels out the negative effects of baldness.

according to him.

now man up.
the circus? lol jk

ehhh, idk, how about a job where they wear a hat?

- - - Updated - - -

lol i wanted to get into IT . . . . . . the other guys in my class who were in IT were also weird and socially awkward, im pretty sure hair loss is more common there too.

but two social and popular tall handsome guys would stand out i thought

unless they are also choosing looks over job competence now *rolls eyes*