I am sorry and owe you all an apology

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, we know you say you're not. But if you are a troll, we can't trust your word that you say you aren't a troll. You follow?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, we know you say you're not. But if you are a troll, we can't trust your word that you say you aren't a troll. You follow?

To be fair maybe I downplayed how negatively significant hairloss affects you when dating. I do not have significant hairloss so can't compare.

But the points in my other threads are still valid, being significantly bald might mean it's harder, but I do believe with enough persistence and putting yourself out there, eventually will meet someone.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair maybe I downplayed how negatively significant hairloss affects you when dating. I do not have significant hairloss so can't compare.

But the points in my other threads are still valid, being significantly bald might mean it's harder, but I do believe with enough persistence and putting yourself out there, eventually will meet someone.
Zzzz

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

We believed all of this positive nonsense at one point too. It's not true. Positive talk like this messed me up.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

Fair warning my friend. Your regimen for hair loss won't stop it if you are destined for a high norwood. You could very well end up with severe hair loss.

I dont think it's impossible to date as bald but you will definitely have to lower standards. Decent looking women probably won't give you a chance.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well. What you are apologising for is that you were bluepilling people, and now you "realize" the truth about hair.

It's wise to change your mind.

You live you learn. But don't beat yourself for your past, do what is in your power now.

I will clarify though, the positive talking is not "wrong", as in it's better to be in shape successfull and such than the complete opposite AND also bald. The thing is not to exaggerate the benefits that this brings in the dating world, which are very low, for the sake of everyone's mental health and not to be disappointed.
I find that when it comes to dating today, as opposed to even 5 years ago, women have a laundry list of demands and some are dealbreakers, others are part of a 3 strike rule. Usually 5 non negotiable demands (height, job, hygiene, fit, educated) and many preferred demands (hair, race, face, social status, etc.)

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find that when it comes to dating today, as opposed to even 5 years ago, women have a laundry list of demands and some are dealbreakers, others are part of a 3 strike rule. Usually 5 non negotiable demands (height, job, hygiene, fit, educated) and many preferred demands (hair, race, face, social status, etc.)
I'm 5'8 and have my height listed on the app and still get matches and dates with attractive women..

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair warning my friend. Your regimen for hair loss won't stop it if you are destined for a high norwood. You could very well end up with severe hair loss.

I dont think it's impossible to date as bald but you will definitely have to lower standards. Decent looking women probably won't give you a chance.

it’s maintaining - to see if regime is working, derm checks my hair every 6 months
If it gets worse I will jump on an AA + minoxidil

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
i read that somewhere else yesterday:
“when youre a dwarf, date a smaller dward”
Don’t know why he doesn’t date a girl his height or shorter

most girls just want the guy to be taller than them

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t know why he doesn’t date a girl his height or shorter

most girls just want the guy to be taller than them
yeah exactly, that should work... got no idea about his height, maybe its a bit difficult to find someone smaller, but by no means that is impossible...

you also dont want to be the 190 dude with 150 gf... i see that sometimes and that looks between creepy and disgusting...