I am sorry and owe you all an apology

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Went out on a first date last night, and had sex the same night

At one point the girl was telling me how hot I was and how I have lovely hair, being dismissive towards baldies. She was running her fingers through my hair pretty much all night long

I said to her ‘oh would you still like me if I was bald’

she thought about it and said that she likes me either way

Anyway that’s when I realised if I was a baldie I wouldn’t have got her

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Went out on a first date last night, and had sex the same night

At one point the girl was telling me how hot I was and how I have lovely hair, being dismissive towards baldies. She was running her fingers through my hair pretty much all night long

I said to her ‘oh would you still like me if I was bald’

she thought about it and said that she likes me either way

Anyway that’s when I realised if I was a baldie I wouldn’t have got her
Then you woke up and your head was in your cornflakes

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I find it amazing how some of the full headed members on here still do not understand how it is, or deny it. It's amazing because they share this quality with non Norwood aware full heads who don't come on forums like these.

People like you made me believe that I could overcome baldness by being in shape, confident, well dressed and successful. I delayed starting minoxidil and tried not to worry about hair loss because of people like you. Now I am in shape, confident, well dressed, successful and my life still sucks because I'm bald. Moreover, time has gone by and I will soon be too old to do what I want to do. You owe us an apology and we will accept, but others like you owe much more. Positive posts by people like you cost bald people precious time and give them false hope. The most ethical thing is to be honest.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it amazing how some of the full headed members on here still do not understand how it is, or deny it. It's amazing because they share this quality with non Norwood aware full heads who don't come on forums like these.

People like you made me believe that I could overcome baldness by being in shape, confident, well dressed and successful. I delayed starting minoxidil and tried not to worry about hair loss because of people like you. Now I am in shape, confident, well dressed, successful and my life still sucks because I'm bald. Moreover, time has gone by and I will soon be too old to do what I want to do. You owe us an apology and we will accept, but others like you owe much more. Positive posts by people like you cost bald people precious time and give them false hope. The most ethical thing is to be honest.

I still believe that doing nothing at all is worse than putting yourself out there

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I still believe that doing nothing at all is worse than putting yourself out there
Yes but I'm not talking about that. 4 years ago I came on websites like this and sly bald guys and read that being in shape, confident, well dressed etc. I can do well bald. So that's what I set out to do. The positive talk really caused damage because what I wish that I had read is the truth: I was in a dire situation and had to seek treatments with highest priority.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
If one wants a relationship bald, stay clean-shaven.

If one wants "fun" bald, adorn facial hair.

An overgrown baby that looks like a simp.....or a big hairy scary bald monster who looks capable of prolapsing.

No other choices I'm afraid.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but I'm not talking about that. 4 years ago I came on websites like this and sly bald guys and read that being in shape, confident, well dressed etc. I can do well bald. So that's what I set out to do. The positive talk really caused damage because what I wish that I had read is the truth: I was in a dire situation and had to seek treatments with highest priority.

bald or not bald , being in shape , confident and well dressed is standard

women don’t find overweight hobos attractive

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
bald or not bald , being in shape , confident and well dressed is standard

women don’t find overweight hobos attractive
It's not important for a bald guy. All that people should say to a bald guy is "get treatment get treatment get treatment." no false hope.

AGAmystery

My Regimen
Reaction score
This story may have happened but its still just an anectode. Being bald may be the reason you guys get fewer girls, but the reason you dont get any girls at all are certainly other problems. The beliefs (bald people cannot be loved by women) are repeated over and over again until there is no room in your minds anymore for the slightest likelihood that things could be different. With this attitude it is indeed impossible to attract girls. I also have the theory that this is a relieve mechanism to make something else responsible for your miserable lifes. It will indeed be sad for you to look back at your youth someday since you will see that you wasted it by writing self pity posts in an internet forum. @doubleindemnity @Diffused_confidence

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
This story may have happened but its still just an anectode. Being bald may be the reason you guys get fewer girls, but the reason you dont get any girls at all are certainly other problems. The beliefs (bald people cannot be loved by women) are repeated over and over again until there is no room in your minds anymore for the slightest likelihood that things could be different. With this attitude it is indeed impossible to attract girls. I also have the theory that this is a relieve mechanism to make something else responsible for your miserable lifes. It will indeed be sad for you to look back at your youth someday since you will see that you wasted it by writing self pity posts in an internet forum. @doubleindemnity @Diffused_confidence
First of all, I'm not bald. Second, I have had relationships in my 20s, mostly early 20s. My main fear of baldness is not accepting myself anymore which is far worse than the acceptance of women.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score

some say that once you are older, women dont care that much anymore...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
exactly that... unless they go for model level women without having model looks themselves, it is possible to get a gf for nearly everyone...
if someone told me they dont get promoted, dont get the jobs they applied for because of that, i would believe that for more...