C4E99EC8-556A-4505-A60D-F82E73EA8FE2.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 366
  • A18CFB56-A0A9-4E29-A8F6-9E6632497AE6.jpeg
    A18CFB56-A0A9-4E29-A8F6-9E6632497AE6.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 371

Vomit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check my last threads, this sh*t looks like its advancing fast as fuckkkkk. Either that or the longer hair makes it look worse, not sure, but it looks like sh*t none the less

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Check my last threads, this sh*t looks like its advancing fast as fuckkkkk. Either that or the longer hair makes it look worse, not sure, but it looks like sh*t none the less
I don't think it looks bad at all yet. What's worrisome is the acne since that is often linked to hair loss. Are you using Keto? I recommend that and also Selsun Blue which can help with acne and dermatitis. Finasteride might help as well since acne and baldness are both caused by DHT. I think you will be fine if you take care of inflammation with the two dandruff shampoos and I would look into going on finasteride as soon as possible as a preventative.
Janey

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant hit the finasteride. It fucked my dick up, i am trying RU though
Maybe try topical finasteride, or even topical dutasteride since its molecular weight is too large to have systemic absorption. RU won't do much to combat DHT. In any case, you will need minoxidil to get regrowth IMO.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it looks bad at all yet. What's worrisome is the acne since that is often linked to hair loss. Are you using Keto? I recommend that and also Selsun Blue which can help with acne and dermatitis. Finasteride might help as well since acne and baldness are both caused by DHT. I think you will be fine if you take care of inflammation with the two dandruff shampoos and I would look into going on finasteride as soon as possible as a preventative.
Janey
Acne is not linked to hair loss. Another completely made up thing by you. Different androgen receptors In different areas

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you already on finasteride? If so then add microneedling and minoxidil

I don't know if this is a trusted website due to this anymore. Either I'm stupid, or stupid.. But looks fine to me his hairline! I don't think he is receeding, as known uses on this sub have told me my hairline is fine even my worse side, at most a mature NW2, and if I'm not then he definitely isn't because his hairline is better than mine. Please help me understand how this man is receeding when his hairline is better than mine, and half the hairlines I've seen here.. so confused.

Last edited:

MattDober

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a trusted website due to this anymore. Either I'm stupid, or stupid.. But looks fine to me his hairline! I don't think he is receeding, as known uses on this sub have told me my hairline is fine even my worse side, at most a mature NW2, and if I'm not then he definitely isn't because his hairline is better than mine. Please help me understand how this man is receeding when his hairline is better than mine, and half the hairlines I've seen here.. so confused.
He isn't. His hairline is fine. Seems like most people here are panicking teenagers looking for reassurance

Twga1973

My Regimen
Reaction score
Feels bad man. I mean you are a Chad and I am not. If my case meant the end for me I don't want to know what happens if you won't stop this fast. Use finasteride quickly.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline could just be maturing. Density on top seems really good. Usually the hairline recedes and the density on top shows mild thinning. Questions:

1. What is your genetic history of balding?
2. Do you see any unusual amount of shedding?
3. Have you tried looking at the top of your head under a bright light, anything seem different?
4. Do you have other pictures to reference and compare?

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed you worked out, did you take creatine at all when you started noticing hairless? There is some studies that suggest it can increase dht and expedite the balding process.