I am so tired of being treated like a leper by women

bluesprings

Reaction score
I started losing my hair at 15 and was completely bald by my early 20's. While I had girls chasing me around high school when I was a teen that completely changed when my hair loss got bad in my early twenty's. I'm in my early thirty's now and can count the number of girlfriends I've had on one hand. Meanwhile my younger brother who hasn't lost his hair brings home a different beautiful girl every week and ****s them.

Honestly, I'm so sick and tired of being laughed at, mocked and ridiculed for something I have no control over. People act like its your fault and there is a cure but you're just too lazy to do something about it. I have people, especially women, make nasty remarks about it all the time. "You should get that fixed", yeah cause I never thought about that. Never mind the fact that she weighs 300 pounds and has no business giving anyone any advice.

The truth is I probably could have avoided this situation by taking propecia. I remember first seeing the commercials for it in my late teens but I was worried to death that one of the side effects was erectile dysfunction. Looking back on it now I would have taken the drug. I see guys on this board and other boards who take the drug and have erectile dysfunction but still have gfs. Yet I am alone.

So the moral to the story is: women would rather be with a guy with a full head of hair who's dick doesn't work then a bald guy with a dick that does work. For all you young guys out there faced with this dilemma I'd tell you to take your chances and take the drug. Otherwise you'll end up living the life of a hermit.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
If you've had girls since you went bald, its still ok right?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

What about the majority of propecia patients who dosent have sides including me?
and if you have sides you could just lower the dose

You could have taken finasteride, keep your hair and get zero sides, the majority does not get sides, it's a very few, but those very few doing such noise on the media it makes you think they are the majority.

Anyway, even if I did got sexual sides from it, I whould have stayed on it anyway, and why? Because I can't seeing myself bald

bluesprings

Reaction score
What about the majority of propecia patients who dosent have sides including me?

Nobody knew back then. The drug had just been approved for hair loss. All people knew was one of the side effects listed was ed. It wasn't until about 4 or 5 years ago you heard guys saying they were having permanent ed.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Nobody knew back then. The drug had just been approved for hair loss. All people knew was one of the side effects listed was ed. It wasn't until about 4 or 5 years ago you heard guys saying they were having permanent ed.

Those guys are minority
But I guass it's no matter for you now cuz you lost it

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Welcome to the HairLossTalk.com Bluesprings. NW5s and up are always a welcome edition here being as we are still a minority. The ones who are not bald here yet need our insight and experience. Your observations about how unfairly we are treated and thoroughly misunderstood are dead on man. Despite what some people think, we ARE victims of discrimination and prejudice and our voices not only need to be heard but understood. Thank you for your contribution Bluesprings and I look forward to future conversations with you!

bluesprings

Reaction score
Welcome to the HairLossTalk.com Bluesprings. NW5s and up are always a welcome edition here being as we are still a minority. The ones who are not bald here yet need our insight and experience. Your observations about how unfairly we are treated and thoroughly misunderstood are dead on man. Despite what some people think, we ARE victims of discrimination and prejudice and our voices not only need to be heard but understood. Thank you for your contribution Bluesprings and I look forward to future conversations with you!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Can a mod delete this thread? I needed to vent and I did that. Thanks

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
How many women do you need to look or go for you? you still get them right? so whats the problem? and where do you live? where i live no one gives a **** what you look like (i mean some do but you get them types anywhere)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah how did you know? wow thats weird.