I am scared of future hairloss

G

Yeah,

at the moment my hairloss seems to have stabilized. Well, I am still shedding, but all in all my hair doesn´t seem to become much thinner(probably because it already is ridiculously thin). Since I have started minoxidil I have even regrown some tiny vellus hairs in my temples. Well, sounds good for now, but how will the future look like? I mean, I have got an agressive regimen, but what if my hair actually is getting worse again and I am receding from Norwood 2 to Norwood 3 just within a few months or so??? Jesus, this thought scares me like hell. I could never, never deal with that. After all my problems THAT would be too much. It would be like a slow, painful death to me.

All I can do for now is hope and pray that my regimen continues working at least until that HM comes out (around 2030 I assume).

God, life is hell.....

:lost:

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I think thats what scares everyone on this board. How bad will we bald/receed/thin!!

BTW you should have nothing to be scared of as you arent a bad looking guy and you take care of yourself and you look good with a buzz cut.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I too worry about further hairloss, if there is one thing that springs to mind every day it has to be about losing hair, but I guess many here are the same.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am 19 soon and already have agressive hairloss however due to the majority of sources stating HM will be here in what 2012? I don't see why I couldn't go down the hair transplant route very soon. I mean I will continue with the big 3, if I see no improvements I will drop the foam, keep finasteride and nizoral, get a hair transplant and use a topical dht blocker either fluridil, revivogen or 2% spironolactone. I used to be one of these guys that always planned for the future, but hey I want to make the most of every day I have so why not push the boat out straight away.

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
do not assume that hm will be here in 2012. I bet you that it won't be.

Even when the first generation of it comes out and you get treatment, you will most likely not get all of your hair back, the results probably won't be astounding...just used as a filler with traditional transplants.

The meds for male pattern baldness don't work all that well for a lot of people and they lose effectiveness over the years so most likely, your hair loss (if you have aggressive hair loss) will continue (at a slower rate than normal). I really believe that if you have aggressive hair loss (like me) castration is really the only thing to halt the loss.

Fighting baldness when you have aggressive hair loss is nothing but a struggle. Most of the time you are not even sure if the meds are doing anything because the only thing you may be receiving is a "slowing of hair loss." Maybe you can have a really thin head of hair for a couple more years than you normally would.

Hair loss does make me question blowing off my head. It effects us that deeply. If I didn't have a family, if i was an orphan, I would blow my fffucking head off right now. Makes me smile just thinking about how ffffucking great that would be. :youbet:

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I don't want to kill myself; but I stand by waht I say, I don't mind going downt he hair transplant route very soon. As for the treatments not working I can't say coz I have only finished my second month. I update my story every three months, so in one months time check out my story.