I am on proscar and have sister living in same house

bluejs

Reaction score
hi folks,

I am 20 year old guy who is balding and started proscar( cutting 4 peices) 2 weeks ago.

I have younger sister and since i am living with my parents, she lives in same house..

I know and I am being extra careful on cutting into peices and making sure she doesnt touch it.

To make sure, right after cutting i put all peices into empty pill capsule and put that capsules into some kinda film case.

and of course I throw out the tissue used to cut the pill away to toilet and I wash my hands and pill cutter right away.

Even I am being this much careful with cutting proscar, I am still worried about the dusts which might be veryveryveryvery small amount but somewhere around my room.

Of course she doesnt really come to my room (may be once in a week to tell me dinner is ready),

should I cut the pill outside?

or Am I worring too much?

please forgive my english (english is my second language) and help me out folk..

G

it doesn't matter if she touches it as long as she's not pregnant.

G

it doesn't matter if she touches it as long as she's not pregnant or likely to be pregnant.

bluejs

Reaction score

she is only 15years old and at least 10 years she is not gonna be pregnant for sure. (well who knows :S)

but what scares me is , on proscar's caution, it says "It must not be handled by women who are pregnant or "who may become pregnant""

"who may become pregnant" this is the quote which is scaring me..

G

Re: .

bluejs said:
she is only 15years old and at least 10 years she is not gonna be pregnant for sure. (well who knows :S)

but what scares me is , on proscar's caution, it says "It must not be handled by women who are pregnant or "who may become pregnant""

"who may become pregnant" this is the quote which is scaring me..

if she's not going to become pregnant then don't worry about it until she's having sex. it doesn't stay in her system if she touches it for years and years. very short half-life.

don't worry about dusts around the room. only worry about her actually touching the capsules if she's pregnant/likely to be.

bluejs

Reaction score

Thanks a lot JayMan, now it's clear and I can stop worring. (especially the half-life part)

:)

G

yeah it has a half life of a few hours and it's almost entirely out of your system within days.

templemonk

Established Member
Reaction score
shes having sex right now!
you better find out whos bangin your little sister and kick his ***