I Am Norwooding By The Hour And Have No Idea What To Do

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally losing a few mms of hairline every few hours and crowning badly. Minoxidil is working the opposite way

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people are so incredibly deluded. Maybe TomRiddle was right when he said that everyone here is mentally unstable. As I'm putting up with that sh*t every few days I probably have to include myself also lmao.

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just came back to say dermarolling is a gamechanger, I have the density of someone who has never experienced hair loss now. Just waiting for the crown hairs to get longer and my left temple to get to NW1 (NW1.5 atm)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just came back to say dermarolling is a gamechanger, I have the density of someone who has never experienced hair loss now. Just waiting for the crown hairs to get longer and my left temple to get to NW1 (NW1.5 atm)
Dermarolling with minoxidill you mean?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I ask how much regrowth is minoxidill involved in this? How you know it was thanks to Rolling once a week?