I am having problem with erection....

bluejs

Reaction score
Hi I am only 20 years old and

started proscar(the merek one) 1/4 a day, two months ago,,

Now I am not having morning erection and even when I try to get erection, it s not hard as 2 months ago.

I can't stop this med because this is actually working great and I certainly am having less dandruff, itchness and oil on my head. (I am starting to see decrease amount of hairs when I take shower at morning)

Should I continue this med?

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bluejs said:
Hi I am only 20 years old and

started proscar(the merek one) 1/4 a day, two months ago,,

Now I am not having morning erection and even when I try to get erection, it s not hard as 2 months ago.

I can't stop this med because this is actually working great and I certainly am having less dandruff, itchness and oil on my head. (I am starting to see decrease amount of hairs when I take shower at morning)

Should I continue this med?

How long have you had this problem? Maybe talk to your doctor about it, although I dont know if that would be much help...
Are you positive that its the medication and you havnt just convinced yourself....not saying you have but apparently thats common..

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hang in there, it happened to me around month 2 also but has fully returned back to normal now, if it lasts for longer than a month I'd think about it more.