I Am Going To Start Setipiprant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just purchased it, and as soon as it gets to me I will start treatment.

I will going to update every 2 weeks or monthly.

I'm thinking about taking between 1.7~2/daily. Any recommendation for daily dose?

I know that allergan is doing 2g per day but I read lot of thread about seti and people claims that

1.7g works for them too. should I take 1.7 or 2g for daily dose? please share some opinions !

thanks!

oh and Wish me luck lol.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
just purchased it, and as soon as it gets to me I will start treatment.

I will going to update every 2 weeks or monthly.

I'm thinking about taking between 1.7~2/daily. Any recommendation for daily dose?

I know that allergan is doing 2g per day but I read lot of thread about seti and people claims that

1.7g works for them too. should I take 1.7 or 2g for daily dose? please share some opinions !

thanks!

oh and Wish me luck lol.
Might as well do 2g not a big difference from 1.7

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Might as well do 2g not a big difference from 1.7
I did math if i do 1.7g i can have 5 more days of supplies compare to 2g. So that’s why I’m still thinking what to do since seti is pricy

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did math if i do 1.7g i can have 5 more days of supplies compare to 2g. So that’s why I’m still thinking what to do since seti is pricy
It's up to you man, I honestly don't think you'd see a big difference but I'd do the trial dose just in case.

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a lot of starting photos. Don't do just one. Take photos in every possible angle and position, crown, temples, hairline. Also take photos with wet hair and dry hair and in different lightning conditions. I would say go for at least 20 photos in different positions,angles, lightnings and wet dry hair. It may seem like a lot, but it will make a ton of difference when making the confrontation after some time.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cut your hair to a certain guard so that when you take photos it is always at the same guard, like this no one is going to comainm

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should do the regimen for well over a month for results. Maybe purchase more?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell us your history with hairloss treatments.

What Norwood are you? Are you only taking seti?

People can’t really tell that I have androgenetic alopecia but, the density of my hair had been decreased by a lot. I’m going to see the doctor today, so i will know which Norwood am i

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People can’t really tell that I have androgenetic alopecia but, the density of my hair had been decreased by a lot. I’m going to see the doctor today, so i will know which Norwood i am

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cut your hair to a certain guard so that when you take photos it is always at the same guard, like this no one is going to comainm
I don’t care about how people will think about my progress. After exactly a month I’m going to see the derm Doctor to check my progress. Obviously I’m not going to tell him what i’m taking but I’m going to take a close photo of my scalp.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, the trial dose is better. Seti is pretty weak and seems to be quite dose dependent.

That being said. It is about time that the chinese labs get their crap together and get some fevi done, so we know how good thats going to be.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this entire thread is hilarious. Man doesn't know if he's balding so decides to try SETI.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this entire thread is hilarious. Man doesn't know if he's balding so decides to try SETI.
Nah I definitely know I’m balding. I just don’t know which stafe i am. Been taking propecia for over a year, just decided to try seti, since propecia gives me brain fog and tiredness.