I am going off the drugs people

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
So two months into my hair saving mission, I have decided that I have had enough and am going clean and bald for good. What has made me change my mind? Here is an excerpt from a story told by margaret baker, a wonderful women who suffered from hair loss since the age of 6 and went completely bald.

Imagine going out into the world without your disguise for a day. Whether or not we realize it, many of us have them. A disguise may be physical or emotional. Regardless, it is a defense mechanism which may actually be more harmful than helpful. After going through my entire childhood with a mask, at the age of eighteen I knew I couldn't hide anymore.
In my senior year of high school, I reached a turning point which completely changed my outlook on life. I became determined to share my difference with the world. The first time that I went without my wig in public was at a Washington DC. restaurant with my family. When the time came for me to get out of the car, I was shaking with fear. However I knew that I couldn't succumb to the helplessness and vulnerability of my former disguise. I needed to find my identity. By the time I finally stepped out, a wave of liberation came over me. There was no turning back. I felt a true sense of self-accomplishment and pride.

Man, this is the most beautiful thing I have heard. This women had to endure teasing and who knows what else while growing up. She opted to face her hairloss head on and has been modeling her difference, instead of crying about her situation and letting it ruin her life. Wow, it all makes sense to me now and things have never been clearer.

As far as Im concerned all these pharmacutical companies can kiss my ***, I will never give them another dollar to poison my body again.

Anyway, this has been an eye opener for me and I hope that the rest of you find your path. I really wish everyone here all the best on finding the answers to their hair loss. I think this site can benefit everyone, keep up the good work guys. Since Im choosing to go natural my input will be of little value around here, so I'll see you guys around, somewhere else on the net. Later guys.

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
So no more posting for you :cry:. Just send all your drugs to P.O. Box 209 Las Vegas, Nevada 67721.

Cassin

Reaction score
Wow......

I wish I could do that too, but I must admit, I am far vain right now and seflconscious to do that. It sucks and is no doubt a fault of mine but I readily admit it.

So is this a whole change on using drugs to alter your appearence? No more steroid cycling? If so......... :rockon:

Wish ya luck TEST! Been fun talkin to ya, come back and see how us baldies are doin down the road.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Thankd Cassin, it was nice talking to you too. email me anytime.

G

Man i only wish i was like 40 and had hairlosss. Then i would just loose it and I would accept being bald. I kinda wish I was like dr Phil, just have a bald head and not care about it.

But im like cassin, im 2 vien and young and as much as I dont want to care about being bald i do.

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
I would be happy to just be married to some attractive thing that I care about that can do the taxes, then I could care less about what age I was.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Any negative effects from any of the drugs, TEST SUBJECT?

Stingray

Reaction score
Vanity is a powerful thing. Can true happiness be attained by masking your defects? Perhaps the defect runs deeper than just the skin.

Wonderful post bro. Good luck in everything you do. I appologise in retrospect for all the crap I've given you... you're a better man than me :)

HairFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
Man I really admire you.
Anyway, I'm sure that if I was bold I would never try to regrow it.
But I just cannot watch my hair go away.
I just hope you wont regret it buddy :freaked2:

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
The day I do end up shaving my head I will be visiting an old friend of mine named Captain Morgan.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good luck mate! Those are some big balls you have there! :rockon:

ps. i'm not gay :laugh: :laugh:

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for encouragment guys but if i got balls for stopping the hair loss drugs, imagine the courage that Margaret had to stop wearing her wig in public? That is truely couragous as women have an image to live up to thatmost men will never understand.

Again, good luck to you all.

G

I've dont this twice. I'll be the devil's advocate and say you find your hair growing back in a couple months. Please come tell us if that happens, that's the reason it was so hard for me to make the decision to use minoxidil this time around. I'm so confused.

Take care, buddy! :)