I Am Feeling Suicidal - Just Need To Hear From People

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imo this is @sunchyme1 method of coping with hairloss, I don't blame the kid, he can't take finasteride and is doing literally nothing for his hair, so he's just trying to pick on the vulnerable before he becomes a cue ball.

actually i am doing something for my hair. i am researching the sh*t out hair transplants to come up with the best long term plan which will give me steady decent coverage for the next 20 years. something i can easily acheive considering the relatively slow rate at which im losing my hair.

plus ive recently restarted min, nizoral and stemox which is already showing regrowth. i am great responder to drugs

even without treating my hair loss, i wont be a cue ball untill middle age which by that point it will be totally acceptable. and a look i know i can pull off considering how exceptionally good looking i am with my perfectly shaped head and sexy thick eyebrows :D:D

and lol to picking on the vulnerable. if i really did that i would be destroying guys like exodus. f*****g nw6 at 22. ive nothing but respect for that guy going through that sh*t. id never give guys like that any sh*t. and im just as pleased to see a guy turn his situation around however he could as anyone else, especially since i am balding myself. i have nothing but praise for those guys and will always be the first one to say it.

i only give guys sh*t who deserve it. guys like fred with his surgery pushing pictureless bullshit, and those ridiculous smp adverts. i will f*****g crush those guys. like i said before i only gave op sh*t in this thread because he f*****g started it lol. the guy is 38 with a relatively good head of hair. hes in a good position. and anyway, maybe with the guys here mocking him a bit it will give the guy a kick up the arse to stop being so melodramatic and realize the fortunate position he is in

i am just a friendly troll passing the time until i find the right solution to this mess

cartoon-internet-troll-illustration-using-computer-51210126.jpg

g.i joey

Reaction score
maybe with the guys here mocking him a bit it will give the guy a kick up the arse to stop being so melodramatic and realize the fortunate position he is in

View attachment 52301

Please tell me you're just playing dumb. i really hope for your own sake you're not that much of a f*****g moron. Giving him some perspective is one thing, but saying mocking someone who's suicidal to help them feel better is just plain retarded.

arent you nw4 <30?? alot of your last post sounds like a bunch of cope imo.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please tell me you're just playing dumb. i really hope for your own sake you're not that much of a f*****g moron. Giving him some perspective is one thing, but saying mocking someone who's suicidal to help them feel better is just plain retarded.

arent you nw4 <30?? alot of your last post sounds like a bunch of cope imo.

this guy was not suicidal you f*****g idiot, just a bit depressed and down. anyone who saw his original op could see that.

but yes of course if anyone is actually suicidal then they should get help.

next moron please.......

g.i joey

Reaction score
this guy was not suicidal you f*****g idiot, just a bit depressed and down. anyone who saw his original op could see that.

but yes of course if anyone is actually suicidal then they should get help.

next moron please.......

You're a mindless idiot, you go around trolling depressive/suicidal people on a f*****g hair loss forum man. A f*****g HAIR LOSS FORUM, AND YOU'RE BALDING TOO!!! do you not realize how stupid you look. It was funny when you were trolling coco man and dante, but exposing a middle aged mans pictures, insulting him and then justifying mocking a depressed man because "the guy was not suicidal" is just sad.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a mindless idiot, you go around trolling depressive/suicidal people on a f*****g hair loss forum man. A f*****g HAIR LOSS FORUM, AND YOU'RE BALDING TOO!!! do you not realize how stupid you look. It was funny when you were trolling coco man and dante, but exposing a middle aged mans pictures, insulting him and then justifying mocking a depressed man because "the guy was not suicidal" is just sad.

lol i didnt expose him you f*****g retard. i didnt go into some private collection of pictures and publicly post them. HE POSTED THEM in a previous thread. f*** me.

which i only did because he trolled me first you idiot

get over it mate

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i didnt expose him you f*****g retard. i didnt go into some private collection of pictures and publicly post them. HE POSTED THEM in a previous thread. f*** me.

which i only did because he trolled me first you idiot

get over it mate

He was unlikely to be suicidal, you're right about that. However, he posted what he did from a position of weakness. It's better to show compassion in those instances, to offer a helping hand, than to go for a useless lol. It also ok to say nothing, as we can't always contribute.

If you're genuinely funny you won't have to rely on mean-spirited denigration.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was unlikely to be suicidal, you're right about that. However, he posted what he did from a position of weakness. It's better to show compassion in those instances, to offer a helping hand, than to go for a useless lol. It also ok to say nothing, as we can't always contribute.

If you're genuinely funny you won't have to rely on mean-spirited denigration.

fair enough. i probably should have been compassionate instead of trolling his *** back

i wasnt trying to be funny anyway. just retaliated to his original post

anyway whatever...

good luck to the op. hope he finds peace with his hair and his mental state

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
just checked out photos of my granddads on both sides

both are NW0

just Lol

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
me 2

i have no idea where the f*** my hair loss came from

I was on a graveyard recently and checked out dead men pics on tombs, you know

I haven't noticed even a single bald photo

lol @ balding isn't rare!

and it def. increased in recent generations

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
My grand.father was ugly and bald as well. Here's a picture taken just few months before he died:

1f27f978e6f39a8a1634daf011910523--looking-back-the-good-old-days.jpg

I do not recall any ugly member of my family srs

neither their partners

everyone except my loser father are fullheads albeit greying from very young (minor disadvantage if you have NW0)

but recently some guy (quite kind tho) invaded and made a boy-kid with my sister after marriage and started to heavily diffuse afterwards

let's see either boy will inherit this gene