I Am Balding At 14

PleaseHelpMe!!!

My Regimen
Reaction score
My balding has been happening recently or I should say when I turned 14 last summer, when school was slowly marching down June. At this time I haven't gotten a hair cut at all and my hair was at a very high length (I have to say like 3 inches at best). As of my balding has started I've been noticing that my hair has been thinning drastically on the front half of my head being like a half inch lower and having a small "L" or "V" area of thinned hair on the front of my hairline.

This has slowly went from a bald mark, to my hairline receding gradually and you know when hairlines mature and recede slightly? My hairline on the side has been drastically been pushing back as well as the length, thickness (I had very thick hair, being very hard to pick out) and now my hair is just overall destroyed. I HAVENT HAD ONE HAIRCUT IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS, this is the max of my haircut.

Do you guys think theres ways to fix this or it may all magically come back?

I say that I was a bit unhinged being a somewhat respectful jokester in some regard just completely died with my hair.
1611105794935.png
1611105767519.png

PleaseHelpMe!!!

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like being Edd from Ed, Edd and Eddy where I just wear a doo rag and shave bald so I can say "Oh I just "like" going bald"...

PleaseHelpMe!!!

My Regimen
Reaction score
A more detailed step by step of how my hair came to be.

Before my rapid balding I had very thick, (mildly?) short hair that could work with 3 inches at minimum before slowing down, which also grew extremely fast, having the hair I have look like my hair after two and a half weeks of my haircut, probably less. When my balding started happening I just recently turned 14 on July 9th, 2020 until I started noticing that the front half of my hair has dropped by at least half an inch to the back half of my hair or maybe just the back half grew extremely faster as a whole. I also noticed that a thinned patch of hair in the front middle of my hairline was a "V" mark on my head.
I didn't know what to do and I soon ran into a panic for a couple days only being able to think about this and when my hair started rapidly withering from it's original state prior as if it happened in rapid succession in steps, one by one as something happened to my hair for the worse showing extreme thinness in areas but still keeping it's length randomly changing from thin to thick on some days. My hairline receding slightly with my "V" mark on my head turning into a bald spot. Time keeps passing as the length of my hair keeps diminishing as well as the sides of my hairline disappearing until now.

PleaseHelpMe!!!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update like lines of small patches all around my head start to appear like as if it’s selective or cut out of my hair. Is the alpocea or what’s it’s called?
note the front of my hairline seems to be coming back for some reason, not complaining though.

Attachments

• 7E390F3D-7945-4523-A154-A05743B60C23.jpeg
    7E390F3D-7945-4523-A154-A05743B60C23.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 140

Asianpack2003

My Regimen
Reaction score
im not sure if its proper bald patches the area behind your hairline than its mos likely alpocea

jazz1

Reaction score
See a doctor, maybe some castor oil might help.