I am a Hairloss-Hiding Wizard

G

I am.

Honest.

I cut a lot of my friends' hair regularly and they keep coming over my house to ask me to style it for them on the weekends now.

I'm thinking about offering classes on how to cut, conceal and style your hair to look like you not even slightly thinning.

I am a master at hiding my hairloss. I cut my own hair and use some amazing thickening and styling aids plus a bit of dermatch.

I am a Norwood 2 and my right temple is diffused to a norwood 3 and i can make it look like i have a Norwood 1 and still have a 'trendy' haircut. No comb forward sh*t.

I can offer tips to anyone that needs them.

Obviously I cant guarantee your success but even if you are pretty bald I can offer cutting and styling suggestions - pictures would be even more of a help.

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, where did you find that avatar? You didn't by any chance animate it yourself, did you? (Probab'ly not, but it's worth asking.)

Incidentally, is one of the "thickening agents" you use Toppik? If I ever have to use things like that, I've been wondering if that stuff is as good as this site says it is.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neiltom88, it's good to see folks like you that can offer encouragement and hope to this community. That's mighty nice of you to offer your expert help for free:) Thanks. I think that we all can appreciate such a gift:-D

Greg

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
If you really want to help, share your pics, pre style, and post style. then provide textual descriptions on how you went about doing it, complete with type of styling aid, brushing techniques, anything ike that.

Thanks a lot