I Actually Called This Way Before It Happened. Famous Bodyguilder Utuber Gets hair transplant

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my post 1 year ago, saying that he copes with side frnge hard and how badly it fucks up his overall looks and cucks were saying he's not even thinking about cuz banging chicks 24/7, yet he decided to go ahead with transplant, also ive never heard of surgeon who performed it for him

Mike, if you are lurking, say hi from ur account

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
my post 1 year ago, saying that he copes with side frnge hard and how badly it fucks up his overall looks and cucks were saying he's not even thinking about cuz banging chicks 24/7, yet he decided to go ahead with transplant, also ive never heard of surgeon who performed it for him

Mike, if you are lurking, say hi from ur account
Great video - thanks for posting it.

I totally relate to this: especially the part with the toppik. It makes your hair look great if its mild hair loss unless it gets wet or someone touches your hair.

INT

Reaction score
Hmm pity somehow... I thought he looked great the way he did... Could have been an excellent balding role model

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm pity somehow... I thought he looked great the way he did... Could have been an excellent balding role model
He did look good. I don't see that "ugly, diseased, weakened, old" look genetically_cursed was referring to in the previous thread.