Hyundai Pharm claims that this is the first ever OTC hair loss treatment in South Korea. Each of the 120 tablets contains 100 milligrams of the key ac

bekeero

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hyundai Pharm claims that this is the first ever OTC hair loss treatment in South Korea. Each of the 120 tablets contains 100 milligrams of the key active ingredient Dexpanthenol

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never heard of this!

would anyone be so kind as to give me a run down on how it relates to male pattern baldness?

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never heard of this!

would anyone be so kind as to give me a run down on how it relates to male pattern baldness?

Dexpanthenol could be of use in treating hair loss. Or at least in treating the inflammation, itching and scalp discomfort often associated with androgenetic alopecia.

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw Dexpanthenol is also used for woundhealing in topical creams (Bepanthen by Bayer)

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn it bros we messed up

if we used brotzudil instead of brotzu we would all have fabio hair
SANICXIDIL.COM BUY MY LOTION POTION SUGAR SPICE AND EVERYTHING NOICE

resu

Reaction score
Dexpanthenol could be of use in treating hair loss. Or at least in treating the inflammation, itching and scalp discomfort often associated with androgenetic alopecia.

I suffer from all of that, itching and scratching is my life.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
So they just released an article without any pictures and people are supposed to buy it?

I’m not sure that we can say it’s the same thing just yet.

They say Dexpanthenol is one of the main active ingredients - do we know what else they are cramming in. Whereas you’re linking to Panthenol. Are they exactly the same?