Hyaluronic Acid

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Interested in any one who has any knowledge/experience with this chemical. It has been touted as useful for hair loss when used topically. Recently, many cosmetic companies have been selling HA products for various skin conditions and some companies such as Kevis have been using it in their hair products.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Well Viper, we were both wrong................this thread lasted less than a day in the regular column! No surprise. Plus, the urine therapy is still in the treatment forum. I have rec.'d no reply from HairLossTalk.com regarding my PM to him. I am getting the feeling that their is some type of juvenile behavior going on with this. :evil:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: WE ARE HERE TO LEARN AND HELP ONE ANOTHER, WE ARE NOT HERE TO PLAY JUVENILE GAMES!

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
u wont have to worry about your hair anymore because you will be f*****g dead!

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Hyaluronic Acid is non-toxic....................it doesn't kill people.....if you have studies to the contrary, by all means, please direct us to them.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
x5o said:
Hyaluronic Acid is non-toxic....................it doesn't kill people.....if you have studies to the contrary, by all means, please direct us to them.

sorry i was talking out of my ***................................................again