Human Hair Wig

gemmatthews

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience in purchasing a human hair wig? Am new to this and very interested in getting one.
Thanks.

jaylongford

Reaction score
please take the time to read previous threads on this matter within this section of the forum before asking questions.

Your question is extremely general, so once you read through the rest of the information and have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Hope that helps,

JL

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
gemmatthews said:
Thanks for your reply!
I am looking for an ethically sourced wig preferably?
For ethically sourced wigs then i believe that they are branded as jewish wigs and can be had quite easily but i also believe that they are a tad pricier.

gemmatthews

Reaction score
Yeah they do seem slightly more expensive, do you know quality wise if they are better than the normal human hair wigs?

ozadam

Reaction score
What are ethically sourced wigs? Do dudes just go around raping people of there hair?

I always thought that hair was sourced from women in china/india for a couple of dollars, does not sound like it is worth attacking and stealling it.

gemmatthews

Reaction score
Haha well thats what I was asking at first too, not to that extreme! But just wanted to know about how willing the donors were and where they came from...