Huge shedding with 6-bap

Melvinpoorter

Reaction score
I read a lot of posts on other forums about the huge shedding in the first 2-3 weeks of using 6-bap. I hope this is a good sign.

G

I think early sheds are always a good sign, unless they carry on for week after week after week.

garthbrooks

Established Member
Reaction score
so in other words you think that early sheds means that it may be working or making you go bald.

HairyN

Established Member
Reaction score
garthbrooks said:
so in other words you think that early sheds means that it may be working or making you go bald.

lol...hahahahaha :laugh:

G

Well thats how it works...to reverse minutarisation your hair has to shed and then regorw until the minutarisation is reversed. :roll:

G

It seems like people who are using Innovate 6-Bap on other hairloss sites are also reporting large sheds, its either going to REALLY do something ....or be as succesful as zix in making your hair realy shed. Kind of like a game of russian roulette, escept the stakes are higher this time.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Yes, that small factor of "not knowing if there is any chance in hell it will even work" must make the shedding incredibly difficult for those guys. It's already difficult enough dealing with sheds when you have a pile of clinical data to lean your hopes and dreams on.

HairLossTalk.com

rockstar

Reaction score
Lion Corp have said the success rate is 75%, we all wait for the trail to become public which should happen very soon according to Lion. Companys like Lion corp dont need to lie abt there products thee reserch is sound and I think there product will be a success, good luck everyone