http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/

YoungGuy18

Reaction score
This is where i get my duasteride, considering im desperate and no doctor will prescribe it to me. I bought one month supply and its really really expensive and I cant afford it. They have generic duasteride for a lot cheaper but can i really trust this site? They dont require a prescription and have spelling errors and have incorrect grammer. The advodart i recieved from them looks legit but I dont know if I trust this site but I really dont have to much a choice considering my options are extremely low.

Any advice will be really appreciated, thanks

YG

Cornholio

Established Member
Reaction score
I use United Pharmacies and havent had any problems... I am comfortable ordering the generic dutasteride (dr. Reddy's or Cipla) as they are very large Indian pharmaceutical companies. It is too early for me to say personally whether I am getting results, however if you read through the boards you will find a lot of the people claiming results on dutasteride are on generics from this and other sites.

Best of luck

oni

Reaction score
I have used them for a year now. I have got Avodart and Generic dutasteride from them and had no problem always got the stuff to me in 10days and when I had a problem with a price on there site they got back to me within a day via e-mail and to top it off they give me a 10% discount which covers the shipping. :)