BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, they are still alive

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
"The U.S. trials are planned to commence in 2018; we expect it to gain approval in Mexico first, perhaps in 2020, and then in the U.S. sometime after that."

Lol have fun... dont think they will deliver. Pray to Lord Tsuji and the holy trinity of Shiseido, Follica and Brotzu

Still thx!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
"The U.S. trials are planned to commence in 2018; we expect it to gain approval in Mexico first, perhaps in 2020, and then in the U.S. sometime after that."

Lol have fun... dont think they will deliver. Pray to Lord Tsuji and the holy trinity of Shiseido, Follica and Brotzu

Still thx!

Brotzu is literally dogshit, also the ingredients can be easily bought and put together on the internet. If it was useful people would already be posting successful results with it.

I'll believe in Tsuji when I see results.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow I thought that this vaporware was dead in the water. I might try to get a place in one of their trials.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score

Still thx!

2020…who f*****g cares?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does Histogen's treatment actually consist of? This is one of the only treatments I haven't looked up, I was under the impression that they had discontinued their research?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
2020…who f*****g cares?

Less well-off people who can't afford some expensive treatments like Tsuji, even if we don't know the price and the real release date of these two, HSC will be way less expensive, no doubt on this.

Anyway, the more treatments we got, the better this will be, people are gonna start complaining about new treatments now ? We still only got boner killers and puffy water retention faces treatments and no certainty this will change by 2020

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Less well-off people who can't afford some expensive treatments like Tsuji, even if we don't know the price and the real release date of these two, HSC will be way less expensive, no doubt on this.

Anyway, the more treatments we got, the better this will be, people are gonna start complaining about new treatments now ? We still only got boner killers and puffy water retention faces treatments and no certainty this will change by 2020

Very true. Competition among the various products will drop prices too.

Truthfully though the majority of hairloss sufferers have a "cure" in finasteride and hair transplants though, most thinking these new line of products are going to save them are going to b**ch and moan just as much as they do now when they realise they can't afford them.

When people say they want a cure, what they tend to mean is a very cheap cure that they only have to take once. Most of the time they just need to stfu and pop finasteride, very few get sides.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very true. Competition among the various products will drop prices too.

Truthfully though the majority of hairloss sufferers have a "cure" in finasteride and hair transplants though, most thinking these new line of products are going to save them are going to b**ch and moan just as much as they do now when they realise they can't afford them.

When people say they want a cure, what they tend to mean is a very cheap cure that they only have to take once. Most of the time they just need to stfu and pop finasteride, very few get sides.

Agree, and amen to that

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Didnt this b**ch say something similar last year, about trials starting in mexico in 2017?
I think shes just popping up once a year to push the date back each time.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Brotzu is literally dogshit, also the ingredients can be easily bought and put together on the internet. If it was useful people would already be posting successful results with it.

We're it so easy people would of done it. Getting a liposomal formula of it to the standards that are be used is next to impossible for the average Joe on here to do.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Didnt this b**ch say something similar last year, about trials starting in mexico in 2017?
I think shes just popping up once a year to push the date back each time.
Lol I remember Claire years back saying they were going to have trials. It's always something with them going wrong. If I remember right their patent on it is going to be up in just a few years.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol I remember Claire years back saying they were going to have trials. It's always something with them going wrong. If I remember right their patent on it is going to be up in just a few years.

Yep! Based on her answers during the interview hairlosstalk did HSC, and follica would essentially be a functional cure for most if not all. A year later, and all that has happened is the release date was delayed...

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What a joke, even their site looks like s 90s site . They can not spend a couple of bucks in a decent site but they will spend dozen of millons of dollars in research, yep, sure.

The site doesn't look like a Moroccan bazaar, no. Pretty simple jscript menu and some flash here and there. Overall pretty simple site. I've seen some "clean" and modern looking sites that basically sell crapola. Hard to judge a book by its cover nowadays.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

I seriously can't tell half the time when people post about it if they're referencing Brotzu as a joke or people are actually serious. Either way, Brotzu is a joke for exactly what you said.

And Tsuji is just all empty promises and hype at this stage with nothing to show for it except a few hairs on a mouse last year.

Histogen is just glorified "synthetic" PRP.

Replicel from what I've seen looks like the only stem cell company remotely close to a real treatment.

Am I wrong? Is there anyone else worth being aware of?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I seriously can't tell half the time when people post about it if they're referencing Brotzu as a joke or people are actually serious. Either way, Brotzu is a joke for exactly what you said.

And Tsuji is just all empty promises and hype at this stage with nothing to show for it except a few hairs on a mouse last year.

Histogen is just glorified "synthetic" PRP.

Replicel from what I've seen looks like the only stem cell company remotely close to a real treatment.

Am I wrong? Is there anyone else worth being aware of?
I would say you're wrong but I really have no proof, Tsuji can't give you the proof that you would like because clinical trials haven't happened, a multi billion dollar company paired with him for a reason, they know more and more people are caring about their appearance than ever before, they know this man and his team of scientists can and will clone Dht resistant hairs and will be able to make a bald guy have a full head of hair. It might cost you an enormous amount of money and it might not be available by 2020 as he states but it will be available.