HRT treatment as male androgenetic alopecia

Dior76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question from cis-male To transgenders especially. Been reading about HRT, and was thinking about doing it. If i can get the meds online as nobody probably would prescribe me meds approved for use in Females/transgenders only. I've Been reading about it lately and I can handle boobs and things like that. But i'm not willing to do it if it is full blown/noticeable facial feminizing i really dont want to look like a girl facially. Heard about changes to facial fat deposits. Are there Any studies with info about facial feminizazation??. Treatments like minoxidil or PPR is almost out of sigth as My balding pattern probably Will reach end destination NW6/NW7) in No time. I'm considering hair system if i don't choose HRT. Could spironolactone alone or similar medication help with regrowth?.
I'm Currently a Diffuse NW5 Cis-male.

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trans women look like women, because they actually try to look like them. Its everyday struggle for them. If you saw long haired dude with shaved legs in a skirt from behind, you would think its a female. If you already went through puberty, then you just have to keep bodyfat low, have manly hairstyle, and dress like normal dude. HRT will make you look younger, but if you won't try to look like a women, people will not notice much.
P.S voice, just speak to a person