HR3 Matrix- from Sigma-Aldrich..?

Jacob

Reaction score
Scalp peel...shampoo..tonic..and microneedling solution(I think the dermaroller comes with a kit as well). Seems to have similar ingreds as other products..maybe not these particular combos. But I noticed the Genosys on the page linked to below is actually Sigma-Adrich...which, correct me if I'm wrong, seems to be a decent supplier of goodies. I also liked the product and ingredients descriptions/science. The before/afters...hmmmm
There's a total of 48 "pages" there.

http://www.keepandshare.com/Doctor/...h-ver02-pdf-may-19-2011-10-43-pm-2-3-meg?da=y

Edit..I uploaded the PDF so you can get the full pages. Give it bit of time to load up.

Something about it sounds familiar btw...the name..or ? So if it's been posted before... :smack:

Jacob

Reaction score
Genosys has some other products out there..maybe that's what I'm thinking of. This one seems to be new.

mark_india

Reaction score
BeautyWood Kft from hungary is selling the HR3 Matrix products

Their price in HUF is as follows.
CHS - 1 Clinical Hair Solution 5ml * 6pcs 18,000
CSP Clinical Scalp peeling 100ml * 1pcs 6,900
CHT Clinical Hair Tonic 70ml * 1pcs 7,200
CHS - 2 Clinical Hair Sampoo 300ml * 1pcs 7,200
1 USD = 185 HUF

I wonder if it will work on tempral area.

Jacob

Reaction score
Do they sell the whole kit..everything together..including a dermaroller?

mark_india

Reaction score
Yes kit with dermaroller is for HUF 28,000

HR3 MATRIX KIT BOX
Hair Treatment Kit+C141
Manual Roller(N) x 1 CHS -1 x 6
CSP x 1
Dropper x 2

I wonder why I can't find anyone in US selling it. Anyone else can find it?

Attachments

• mk.png
    mk.png
    283.8 KB · Views: 784

Jacob

Reaction score
Thanks for that. Is it easy to order from them?

I think the product is too new...give it time and I'm sure those places selling the other Genosys products will carry it.

Some of the before/after pictures look good btw..imo. Best responders most likely. I just hope someone's not going to post- they're using pictures from ____________!

Jacob

Reaction score
mitcky..that sounds familiar :wave:

12 weeks.

It is being sold in the US...I'm just waiting to hear back on the cost etc.

Anyone have any comments on the pictures? I'm not a huge picture fan..but these don't look TOO bad. Best responders most likely...but compare the information provided and the pictures provided...to something like..oh I'll leave the name out for now. :shakehead:

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
If there is a link to sigma aldrich then perhaps the genyosis is recieving some ingredients from them, but HR3 matrix is defiantly not from sigma aldrich.

The results look weak. The pictures don't show much. I won't be wasting my money on this.

Jacob

Reaction score
Innermind said:
If there is a link to sigma aldrich then perhaps the genyosis is recieving some ingredients from them, but HR3 matrix is defiantly not from sigma aldrich.

The results look weak. The pictures don't show much. I won't be wasting my money on this.

If you do a Google for Genosys the first hit is Sigma-Aldrich. Also do a search on S-A's site to see the connection: http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog...sys&D7=0&D10=Genosys&N1=S_ID&ST=RS&N25=0&F=PR Most of the pages in that PDF for HR3 have the "Genosys" logo at the bottom.

On the results and pics...well..I'm not a huge fan of pics..but these are at least pretty decent. I remember some before/afters being darker..so I'm getting into why I hate pictures. But thanks for the feedback...you're only the 2nd to comment on them. The other was a bit more positive :woot:

Jacob

Reaction score
Did anyone every give this a try? I recall someone at Regrowth saying he bought a number of kits and was going to try it for half a year or whatever. Don't know what ever happened to him.