How would you style your hair?

dchae

Reaction score
For me, my hair has grown to the top of my eyebrows and I've just been combing it forward. Since it is sorta wavy, it doesn't really seem that long. Anyway, the question I want to ask is, should I comb my hair back or forward? If I comb it back, you can see my scalp through my lessening hairs. If I comb it forward, it hides the front, but you can see the growing baldspot on the crown of my head. What's worse, the balding seems to be concentrated at my crown, but also from my forehead straight back to my crown is thinning/balding. What would you do in my position?

Tony19720

Reaction score
I recently bought a travel size bottle of toppik and i found it to be amazing. Im not sure what Norwood i am but, lets say i can see my scalp through my hair. Once i put this stuff on just a little caus that all i need it cover the thinning area and make my hair fuller. Then i put on some garnier surfer hair stuff and im good to go.

I recommend you try it. I just bought a large bottle recently and also another product I havent tried yet...cause of my bad side effect of min.

If this stuff works for you, then it wont matter how u comb you hair.

Good Luck

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
i'd shave the sides and grow a mullet

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I´ll also grow long the hair from the *** and make a lace with the mullet for a sweeter stance.