How To Treat Low Force Ej? Hope U Read And Help

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
since stopping finasteride 5.5 months ago my ejaculate force is weak and dripping if I masterbate 2 days in a row the second day its less volume i didn't have a problem with that before finasteride or even the first month after stopping
is there any thing that can help what does lack of force means?
how can I test for prostaties? my Doctor asked for blood tests all came good and used a scan to c if there is any infection or inflammation but there wasn't any my prostate size is 15.3cm^3 lowest in range cuz range is from 15-20 I never checked it before finasteride is the size of the prostate matters in terms of ej force ?
the doctor gave me pills that helps with weak urine stream that i have sometimes should i take them ? they have a loss of libido as a side effect
thanx

Fanjeera

Reaction score
mine still seems weaker too. i took 9 pills almost 8 years ago. although sometimes after a really good orgasm the first part of it shoots out good. before finasteride if i remember now correctly there were many shots with good distance. but in those 8 years i've had prostatitis probably and some veneral diseases as well, so perhaps these may also have damaged the force somehow. although i'm not able to google, if those diseases could also cause weaker force. it's very easy to find people who used finasteride with weak ejaculation force with google search

acetylcysteine should make the amount of ejaculate bigger and perhaps pseudoefedrin can make the force better. haven't tried myself yet.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mine still seems weaker too. i took 9 pills almost 8 years ago. although sometimes after a really good orgasm the first part of it shoots out good. before finasteride if i remember now correctly there were many shots with good distance. but in those 8 years i've had prostatitis probably and some veneral diseases as well, so perhaps these may also have damaged the force somehow. although i'm not able to google, if those diseases could also cause weaker force. it's very easy to find people who used finasteride with weak ejaculation force with google search

acetylcysteine should make the amount of ejaculate bigger and perhaps pseudoefedrin can make the force better. haven't tried myself yet.
how did u test if u had prostatitis?
did u notice this after u stopped finasteride or while u were taking it?
do u have any other sides now hope u replay?

jimmyjonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just to say ahmed, I had this up until recently, more was like a dribble but its definitely got better particularly in last couple weeks, just because someone says they have it for years doesnt mean you will man, I'm still convinced a big part of persistent side effects is overanalysing bodily functions and intently watching everything your body does, I never thought about any of this sh*t before I took finasteride so its really hard to fully remember how things worked before. Anyway even if it is prostatis it is treatable.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just to say ahmed, I had this up until recently, more was like a dribble but its definitely got better particularly in last couple weeks, just because someone says they have it for years doesnt mean you will man, I'm still convinced a big part of persistent side effects is overanalysing bodily functions and intently watching everything your body does, I never thought about any of this sh*t before I took finasteride so its really hard to fully remember how things worked before. Anyway even if it is prostatis it is treatable.
thanx man glad ur doing better just forget about this sh*t and ph and solve pfs

Fanjeera

Reaction score
i had ball ache and got a because of that semen analysis. i had a heightened leukocyte count there. probably still do, because in the end of 2014 there were a bit still. also at one point my penis started to ache.

i noticed weaker watery ejaculation while taking finasteride.

i don't think i have any other sides. i do have muscle twitching, erectile dysfunction and low libido sometimes, but these are not very specific things. but people want to list those things as pfs symptoms, so i thought i should bring them up as well. oh, and perhaps prostatitis is also a side effect of finasteride due to lessening its secretions and therefore it's capability to protect itself. still they use finasteride to treat prostatitis, so i dont know. i think i might not have had the inflammation in my prostate though as the 2 prostate secretion tests i've done look like there are no leukocytes (not sure 100% sure of the interpretation though).

Last edited:

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i had ball ache and got a because of that semen analysis. i had a heightened leukocyte count there. probably still do, because in the end of 2014 there were a bit still. also at one point my penis started to ache.

i noticed weaker watery ejaculation while taking finasteride.

i don't think i have any other sides. i do have muscle twitching, erectile dysfunction and low libido sometimes, but these are not very specific things. but people want to list those things as pfs symptoms, so i thought i should bring them up as well. oh, and perhaps prostatitis is also a side effect of finasteride due to lessening its secretions and therefore it's capability to protect itself. still they use finasteride to treat prostatitis, so i dont know. i think i might not have had the inflammation in my prostate though as the 2 prostate secretion tests i've done look like there are no leukocytes (not sure 100% sure of the interpretation though).
so u checked if u got prostatitis from semen test?
i did an mri scan its all good no inflammation
whats a prostate secretion test?
if u still got these sides then u havr pfs what did u do to reverse them it's pretty crazy to have pfs from 9 pills after 5 years it could be u took it when ur 18-19 ?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
so u checked if u got prostatitis from semen test?
i did an mri scan its all good no inflammation
whats a prostate secretion test?
if u still got these sides then u havr pfs what did u do to reverse them it's pretty crazy to have pfs from 9 pills after 5 years it could be u took it when ur 18-19 ?
yes, a semen test for inflammation. also you can get a prostate massage and then get prostate secretion only and analyze that.

thank you for the diagnosis! i took it 8 years ago when i was 18 yes. i guess on some days i have the syndrome and on some days i don't then. muscle twitching has been there all the time every day, though (perhaps on days i'm drunk the whole day i don't get them (alcohol gets rid of them)), but erections and libido are good most of the time. when i'm anxious, i can't get an erection; and i'm not horny every day. is that what's pfs is all about? i can live with it then i guess. with a small dose of pde5 inhibitor my erection is good even with anxiety. why don't all pfsers just take pde5 inhibitors?

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you for the diagnosis! i took it 8 years ago when i was 18 yes. i guess on some days i have the syndrome and on some days i don't then. muscle twitching has been there all the time every day, though (perhaps on days i'm drunk the whole day i don't get them (alcohol gets rid of them)), but erections and libido are good most of the time. when i'm anxious, i can't get an erection; and i'm not horny every day. is that what's pfs is all about? i can live with it then i guess. with a small dose of pde5 inhibitor my erection is good even with anxiety. why don't all pfsers just take pde5 inhibitors?

aaaand this is why PFS doesn't get taken seriously

jimmyjonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
yes, a semen test for inflammation. also you can get a prostate massage and then get prostate secretion only and analyze that.

It doesnt sound like you have PFS man, what your describing sounds pretty normal apart from muscle twitching every day and the PDe5 inhibitor isnt the answer as its not strictly about being able to get it up.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I

It doesnt sound like you have PFS man, what your describing sounds pretty normal apart from muscle twitching every day and the PDe5 inhibitor isnt the answer as its not strictly about being able to get it up.
yeah, but i still got a slight semen change. ofcouse i started masturbating extensively to see, if the semen is back to normal, then did long abtsinence periods to let it recover after long abstinence periods it became yellow! that was like 2 months after finasteride. but soon after that i already had prostatitis.

has it been proven that finasteride causes testicle ache? mine started a few week/months after quitting it, so perhaps more likely as a sign of prostatitis. after a few months to half a year i already also developed penile pain, but i also had a quite intense sexlife then with lots of blueballs which could have been caused it. why the testicle ache before sex life? weird.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, but i still got a slight semen change. ofcouse i started masturbating extensively to see, if the semen is back to normal, then did long abtsinence periods to let it recover after long abstinence periods it became yellow! that was like 2 months after finasteride. but soon after that i already had prostatitis.

has it been proven that finasteride causes testicle ache? mine started a few week/months after quitting it, so perhaps more likely as a sign of prostatitis. after a few months to half a year i already also developed penile pain, but i also had a quite intense sexlife then with lots of blueballs which could have been caused it. why the testicle ache before sex life? weird.
so if u had instance sexlife then u dont have ed or pfs its sounds like over masterbating i get some pain in my penis skin if I masterbate alot its like a cut or so it gets better if i stop masterbating for a couple of days