How to talk with a doctor to get perscription?

Nickel

Reaction score
Hi people im sure that im not only in this situation so please help me,

I stopped using dr lees finasteride because of the price and shipping problems, from the combination with the minoxidil and nizoral i got very satisfying results but as i stopped that you know what happens next situation is not good again...

Im having trouble getting finasteride perscription i already visited 2 doctors, derm and private doctor but this is what they pretty much have said : "we see your male pattern baldness areas and miniaturization but it is still ok". Thats stupid in my opinion, i dont want to wait until my hair become visibly thin, i want to save what i have.

So i will get another appointment with in a clinic where they do the fue surgery, i hope they will understand it better. Its not really cheap so im preparing a "speech" to get a perscription, can you help me with this what should i tell him?

Thank you!!!!

Nickel

Reaction score
And it is absurd :),

But what i did is even more abusrd, i got directly into a drug store without perscription and asked for proscar, told i use it for androgen alopecia and she gave it to me without any problems for around 17$ (28x5mg).
So my problem is solved without loosing nervs :mrgreen: